Flower and Garden 2018...any rumors on dates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5olearys

Mouseketeer
We are booked for our trip the first weekend in March 2018. We've hit the opening weekend of Flower and Garden the last two times we were there the same weekend. Getting nervous about our timing this year as they still haven't released dates. Anyone hear anything?

thank you! That's actually the link I followed before, where I thought I'd seen the March 2 start date last month. But, it looks like all of the dates have been removed from the official Disney page. Hence my worry that they're actually changing the date to the next weekend.

Not to hijack this thread, but are the concerts included with admission? Do you have to buy another ticket?

Not to hijack this thread, but are the concerts included with admission? Do you have to buy another ticket?
Included just as the Food and Wine concerts are available to all. Pre-purchased Dinner packages provide reserved seating.

Included just as the Food and Wine concerts are available to all. Pre-purchased Dinner packages provide reserved seating.
Very cool! I've never been during the festivals so I don't know how the concerts work. My parents love BS&T and we'll be there that weekend!

With music acts confirmed, the dates are set:

Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival: March 2-May 28

• Garden Rocks Concert Series acts(Friday-Monday):
    • TBA March 2-5
    • TBA March 9-12
    • TBA March 16-19
    • TBA March 23-26
    • TBA March 30-April 2
    • TBA April 6-9
    • TBA April 15-16
    • TBA April 20-23
    • TBA May 4-7
    • TBA May 11-14
    • TBA May 18-21
Oops, this is the link I meant to post before. No dates on that Disney page.

Official dates are finally out from Disney. Starts February 28. Earlier is better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter