Florida Paradise Villas - NO PARADISE!

Wow, i'm so sorry your vacation was ruined! I can't believe after the nastiness you saw there they even expected you to return at all. Like a pp poster said about the mental image, they could have scrubbed everything with bleach and the yuck factor wouldn't have been gone for me. You saw their definition of clean anyway, how did they expect you to trust how well they would do the second time?
I'm glad I read this review, and will be sure to never do business with them. YOU saw firsthand the condition, and SHE is only going on secondhand info from people worried about their jobs. They forgot customer service 101, the customer is always right.
It sounds a lot like the home had squatters in it between the last rental, and yours.
There is an option to again protest the BBB response, and stay dissatisfied and your complaint will stay. I have had to do this with a dog groomer once, and they dropped their affiliation with BBB rather than have my negative remark on them.

I second that response. Reply back to the BBB and state that the matter has not been resolved and that the owner is not being truthful. That way other folks coming down the pike can be forwarned that there has been at least one dis-satisfied client for the company.

Gosh. I am so sorry you are still dealing with this after your stay. The lice thing completely grossed me out. I can't even imagine seeing that. Perhaps some one else is correct that there were some squatters in between the time that the last guests left and you arrived. Regardless, the company should have treated you better than they did. I would have expected a huge discount for all the trouble they caused.

I agree with the squatter theory!! My husband and son said the same thing when we were at the house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter