Flashback: 2000 SuperBowl Halftime Show - Reflections of Earth/Tapestry of Nations

Sadly I saw this on a list of Worst Superbowl Halftime Shows. And it ranked high on the list. I didn't remember it, but was surprised because the Super Bowl is so not the venue for this.

That's the same clip I have in my original post.

Sadly I saw this on a list of Worst Superbowl Halftime Shows. And it ranked high on the list. I didn't remember it, but was surprised because the Super Bowl is so not the venue for this.
That's where I saw it, too...#1 on the list of worst Super Bowl halftime shows.

If you really want to laugh, though, google Disney's halftime show from the 1984 Super Bowl! :scared1:

OK I know this is :offtopic:, but about last nights Half time Show. Websites are saying its the best ever, Madonna is a hack compared to this yeas show etc.

Besides the obvious costume issues that people may have, could anyone here actually hear anything that was music or singing. This is not a "what she sings isn't music" kind of things. All I heard was mud coming out of my speakers.

I made a comment on another site that the guy in charge of the sound board must have also been in charge of the lights. :thumbsup2

OK back to your thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter