First time visitor

butterflynsg

Earning My Ears
Hi, everyone! I will be taking my husband and two kids to Disney World for the first time this June. My mom and sister and her family are going with us as well. They are arriving one day earlier than we are, due to son's school schedule. My question is about the famous FP +, so my sister and mom can get their fast passes a day before us, since we will not be arriving until the next day. We are all linked on My Disney Experience, and we wanted to get our fast passes together. Will we have to wait a day later to get our passes, or will my sister be able to reserve all of our fast passes on the 60 days out mark, since we are linked together? What is the best way to do this? Should be wait until the next day, when we are allowed to make the selections, so that we get them all together? I hope this makes sense. Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter