"First rule of leadership, Princess...." ~Overdosing on Ice Cream

Ok, I love your Choose Your Own Adventure version of an itinerary!!! I remember those books fondly from my childhood (I'm only a year older than you, fwiw), and I can totally see your plan(s) working! Mine wasn't quite that elaborate, but I did try to "plan for flexibility," lol.

And you actually picked a few of the same ADR's as me, wow.

Ok, I love your Choose Your Own Adventure version of an itinerary!!! I remember those books fondly from my childhood (I'm only a year older than you, fwiw), and I can totally see your plan(s) working! Mine wasn't quite that elaborate, but I did try to "plan for flexibility," lol.

And you actually picked a few of the same ADR's as me, wow.

Yes that's me "planned flexibility" :rotfl2: I'm off to read your report to see what you thought of those dining choices.

Wednesday March 12th

Sleep in

Choose M or N

M:
Leave CSR by 10am for Epcot
Take monorail from Epcot to Grand Floridian
Breakfast ADR 11:10 at 1900 Park Fare

Choose O or P

N:
Stay at CSR
Swim/Hangout
Cancel ADR at 1900 Park Fare :sad1:
Brunch at Pepper Market

Choose O or P

O:
Head to DTD
Shop- be sure to visit Goofy's Candy Company
Back to CSR

Choose Q or R

P:
CSR- Treasure Hunt
Swim/Hangout- visit arcade

Choose Q or R

Q:
Dinner at CSR Pepper Market
Early to bed
Make rope drop at Epcot Thursday Choice V

R:
Dinner on Boardwalk- Beaches and Cream
Explore Boardwalk

Choose S or T or U

S:
Back to CSR
Early to bed
Make rope drop at Epcot Thursday Choice V

T:
Go into Epcot WS
Watch Illuminations 9pm
No rope drop at Epcot Thursday Choice W

U:
Go into DHS
Watch 2nd Fantasmic
No rope drop at Epcot Thursday Choice W

Thursday March 13th

V:
Leave CSR by 8am for Epcot FW
Test Track, Soarin, collect Fast Passes
Lunch Sunshine Seasons

Choose X or Y

W:
Sleep in head to Epcot
No Test Track or Soarin
Lunch Sunshine Seasons

Choose Y or Z

X:
Leave after lunch for CSR
Swim/Rest
Head Back to Epcot 4:30pm

Choose Y or Z

Y:
Dinner ADR 5:30pm at Garden Grill
Leave early
Make rope drop at DHS on Friday Choice AA

Z:
Dinner ADR 5:30pm at Garden Grill
Stay in Epcot watch Illuminations 9pm
No rope drop at DHS on Friday Choice BB

Wow! I followed the link here from when you posted on my Pre-TR! You are really organized and I LOVE your itinerary pages, they are so cool!:goodvibes Your kids are adorable!

Wow! I followed the link here from when you posted on my Pre-TR! You are really organized and I LOVE your itinerary pages, they are so cool!:goodvibes Your kids are adorable!

Thank you! I think they are adorable to, most of the time, like now when they are sleeping. :rotfl:

We will also be going to WDW at this time. March 9 to March 16th. It will be me, and DH (35) and our adorable 1 year old!!

I am very new to the disboards and all of this information amazes me. I thought that I was an obbessive trip planner and I am so excited to see that there are "others" out there like me!! I can't wait to show DH all of the pre-trip reports here, that way he'll see that I am not alone!!

We will also be going to WDW at this time. March 9 to March 16th. It will be me, and DH (35) and our adorable 1 year old!!

I am very new to the disboards and all of this information amazes me. I thought that I was an obbessive trip planner and I am so excited to see that there are "others" out there like me!! I can't wait to show DH all of the pre-trip reports here, that way he'll see that I am not alone!!

Hi Steph. Where are you guys staying?

Unfortunately we will not be staying on-site. We are timeshare owners with RCI and we have a week reserved at Vacation Village at Parkway near WDW. I have NOT heard good things about thi splace, but it was the only one available.

To go to WDW and save the lodging expense is the main reason that we purchased this timeshare. That way we can go every year and the lodging costs will be very low. We vacation a lot and this is very important, but now that it's almost here, I am getting very sad about not staying on property.

Last time, we stayed at Wilderness Lodge for 6 nights and the DVC Saratoga Springs for 5 nights, it was awesome!! We had a blast.

To go to WDW and save the lodging expense is the main reason that we purchased this timeshare. That way we can go every year and the lodging costs will be very low. We vacation a lot and this is very important, but now that it's almost here, I am getting very sad about not staying on property.

Don't be sad, you get to go to Disney World more often! :thumbsup2

I love the pick the path itinerary and the WDW "training" your sons did!! You have a beautiful family!

Friday March 14th

AA:
Leave CSR by 8am for DHS
Ride RnR & ToT
Lunch ADR 11:30am Sci Fi Dine In

Choose CC or DD

BB:
Sleep in
Leave CSR by 10:30am
Lunch ADR 11:30am Sci Fi Dine In
See LMA
Dinner ADR 5:20pm Hollywood Brown Derby

Choose EE or FF

CC:
Leave DHS back to CSR
Rest/Swim
Head back to DHS 4:30pm

Choose EE or FF

DD:
Stay in park
Leave early evening
Make rope drop at AK Saturday Choice GG

EE:
Head to theater
Watch Fantasmic 8:30pm
No rope drop at AK Saturday Choice HH

FF:
Explore DHS a little
Leave early evening
Make rope drop at AK Saturday Choice GG

Saturday March 15th

GG:
Leave CSR by 8am for AK 9am
Stay through early evening
Dinner ADR 5:50pm Boma at AKL
Early evening

HH:
Sleep in
Relax at CSR/Swim
Head to AK early afternoon
See parade/shows
Dinner ADR 5:50pm Boma at AKL
Early evening

Sunday March 16th David's 40th Birthday :party:

Leave CSR 6:30am for
Magic Kingdom rope drop 8am
Lunch ADR 11:30 The Plaza
Stay in park until late afternoon
Back to CSR
Rest/Swim
Dinner ADR 6pm Maya Grill

Choose II or JJ or KK

II:
Return to MK for EMH

JJ:
Go to Seven Seas Lagoon Beach
Watch Electrical Water Pageant 9pm

KK:
Stay at CSR
Swim/Relax

Monday March 17th

Blizzard Beach
Back to CSR when tired
Leave CSR by 7:30pm for MK
Dinner ADR 8:20pm Cinderella's Royal Table
Watch 2nd Spectro Magic Parade 11pm

Tuesday March 18th
Last day:sad1:
No plans
Flight home is at 6pm

I'm jealous of all the night options you have with the bigger kids! :goodvibes We're thinking my DD is going to crash as night apporaches and nighttime events are not in the cards this trip...I can't wait to hear which choices you all make!!

I'm jealous of all the night options you have with the bigger kids! :goodvibes We're thinking my DD is going to crash as night apporaches and nighttime events are not in the cards this trip...I can't wait to hear which choices you all make!!

The kids being older does give us more options for staying up later, but I'm really a rope drop kind of girl, and I will be disappointed if we miss to many of those.

You get the magic of true believe in the characters with your little one. That is priceless, they grow up soooo fast!

Oh my goodness I love your report!! Your making me :rotfl2:! BTW, you not the only one who has delusions of nice coordinated outfits for nice, pretty pictures! But, if I didn't pack for DH he'd wear dirty clothes for 7 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter