First a Little Pomp & Circumstance,then a Whole Lot of Disney Dining! COMPLETE

Hey jabead, I'm leaving for Disney on Friday and can do some live updates if you'd like? I'm doing a whole review when I get back, but I love the idea of the live ones!!

I'm eating at the following places.

Sept 21 - Arrival Day/Typhoon Lagoon

B - Earl of Sandwich (at the airport terminal, not DTD)
L - Intermission Food Court (IFC)
D - Intermission Food Court

Sept 22 - Magic Kingdom

B - IFC
L - The Plaza - 1:25
D - 1900 Park Fair - 8:00

Sept 23 - MGM

B - Hollywood & Vine - 8:05
L - Mama Melrose Fantasmic - 1:40
D - Sci-Fi - 6:45

Sept 24 - AK

B/L - Rainforest Cafe - 10:15
D - Jiko - 7:30

Sept 25 - DTD/MNSSHP

B - IFC
L - WPC (new for me!) - 11:30
D - 'Ohana - 5:15

Sept 26 - TL

L - House of Blues (new for me!) - 11:30
D - Yachtsman - 7:30

Sept 27 - Epcot

B - IFC
L - Via Napoli (new for me!) - 2:00
D - Le Cellier - 7:40

Sept 28 - Hotel/MNSSHP

B - Kona Cafe - 10:05
D - Royal Table - 5:15

Sept 29 - AK/Departure Day

B - Tusker - 8:05
L - Yak & Yeti - 1:00

Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in and say I'll be starting my dining report soon. I started my trip report the other day (How do you Flush this? is the title if you're interested) Basically I'm just trying to think of a name for it!

Hey jabead, I'm leaving for Disney on Friday and can do some live updates if you'd like? I'm doing a whole review when I get back, but I love the idea of the live ones!!

Definitely! :thumbsup2 I'll send you a PM with my number.

Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in and say I'll be starting my dining report soon. I started my trip report the other day (How do you Flush this? is the title if you're interested) Basically I'm just trying to think of a name for it!

Thanks for the heads up, LockShockBarrel! I'll add the link to your TR to my list and be on the lookout for your DR. ;)

Hi Barb!
Just wanted to say how much I'm loving your thread! :goodvibes

Thanks, Denise! :) How's things with you? Any good news yet?

Still need some help with my list. So if you are one of these DISers and would like to fill in the missing (???) dates of your trip (and want to share any other trip info with us), that would be great! :thumbsup2

SEPTEMBER

teacherjmc - will also be there sometime around Sept. 29??? And staying at CSR.

OCTOBER

gardengirl628 - Dana is planning a "Spooky" vacation (to begin around Oct. 6???), which includes some time at WDW plus a 3 day cruise on the Disney Dream.

nessz79 - is taking a 2nd trip to WDW and this time bringing the whole family, including the in-laws! Arriving sometime around Oct. 18???

CupcakeLisa - Lisa will be Honeymooning with her new hubby at OKW beginning around Oct. 19??? And I bet she will be having some of those delicious Disney World cupcakes!

ksack - will be arriving at WDW sometime around Oct.24??? Coming from the Frozen Tundra to thaw out in the warm Florida sun. :sunny:

NOVEMBER

Krissalee - Krissy and Craig will be celebrating their 14th Anniversary at the World sometime in early November??? And will be staying at the BWV.

AeroKU - my neighbor from just up the road (Bloomington, IL) will be visiting the World sometime around Nov. 11???

Good morning Barb! Thanks for keeping this going for all the live updates! It is so great to see such a variety of food from some that may not do a complete DR. Love it! :goodvibes

[Shhhhh, I'm sneaking in some Disboard time before my conference meetings.)

After a visit to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique this morning, Ginamarie and her daughter are currently having breakfast in the castle with the Disney Princesses. princess:

Cinderella's Royal Table

5A381291-1E3A-4F29-AC2E-1C0899662B86-252-0000025C111E9094_zps2e30ff8c.jpg

Current CRT Breakfast Menu

DA97FA94-C2AB-4D0E-A5B7-2F50C24DDA51-252-000002610229FA5B_zps160156f3.jpg

Children's Entree - Scrambled eggs, French toast sticks, and bacon

733165ED-460A-4BCD-A902-500ABF1B2FAF-252-0000026105D0DB24_zps2cb289a0.jpg

Cream Cheese-stuffed French Toast drizzled with Cognac chocolate ganache
Served with bacon and fresh fruit (strawberry, raspberry, and blackberry)

Ginamarie said, "This was nothing like French Toast, but decadent and rich and delicious! Also the fresh orange juice was amazing!" :thumbsup2

NOTE from jabead: If you are MiaBella05, teacherjmc, gardengirl628, SweetSpot, TigerKat, nessz79, CupcakeLisa, ksack, chocolateMinnie, Krissalee, AeroKU, ses1230, or butiflfeet...please see this post.

Thank you so much, Barb for all these live updates! I am loving your thread. That French toast just looks so rich.

My lips are sealed! ;)

Good morning Barb! Thanks for keeping this going for all the live updates! It is so great to see such a variety of food from some that may not do a complete DR. Love it! :goodvibes

Thank you so much, Barb for all these live updates! I am loving your thread. That French toast just looks so rich.

Thanks for the positive feedback, ladies! :)

And Rosey, your ticker says your trip is still three days away but I have you on my list as arriving at WDW this Friday (just two days from now). :scratchin

I love reading this live update thread Barb!! I'm so glad you're doing it and thanks for the hard work. These little snippets are great and offer a variety of meals! How fun! And I also get to re-live my recent trip as I'm still going through withdrawal. :)

I second Brenda's comments about Barb's amazing work on this thread
Not only is Barb "The Queen Of Lists" she is also "The Queen Of Live Updates"
Barb I salute you :)
And Brenda .... Get back to work ;)

Yes I will be leaving on Friday, Barb. No live updates for me though. I will be busy making sure my DR is up to snuff. XD

I love reading this live update thread Barb!! I'm so glad you're doing it and thanks for the hard work. These little snippets are great and offer a variety of meals! How fun! And I also get to re-live my recent trip as I'm still going through withdrawal. :)

Thanks, Tracy! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the live updates. And it really isn't hard work for me, it's actually fun to see what Disney food/beverage is going to pop up on my phone next! :lmao:

Great live photos :thumbsup2

I agree! ::yes:: Our current live reporter, Ginamarie, is doing a great job! :thumbsup2

I second Brenda's comments about Barb's amazing work on this thread
Not only is Barb "The Queen Of Lists" she is also "The Queen Of Live Updates"
Barb I salute you :)
And Brenda .... Get back to work ;)

Aww shucks...thanks, Linda! :blush: And I must say, it's really great to have you back here!!! :goodvibes

Oh, and don't be too hard on Brenda. Afterall, have you seen that dump that they are making her stay at this week? ;) :rotfl:

Maybe?:confused3 Brad got a very promising call this morning so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! Thanks for asking!

I'll keep my fingers crossed as well...at least, whenever I don't need them to type stuff here on the DIS. ;)

Yes I will be leaving on Friday, Barb. No live updates for me though. I will be busy making sure my DR is up to snuff. XD

Good...'cause in this case, two days are even better than three! ;) And I don't think you need to worry about your DR being up to snuff. With your gorgeous food pictures, I'm pretty sure your Dining Report will be awesome! :thumbsup2

NOTE from jabead: If you are MiaBella05, teacherjmc, gardengirl628, SweetSpot, TigerKat, nessz79, CupcakeLisa, ksack, chocolateMinnie, Krissalee, AeroKU, ses1230, or butiflfeet...please see this post.

It's snack time for Ginamarie and family...

5BD62909-28A5-49B8-AB36-CB2289A2F530-252-0000027B6A39FC26_zps69ff5877.jpg

Dole Whip Float - soft-serve vanilla ice cream with pineapple juice
(from Magic Kingdom's Aloha Isle, located in Adventureland ;))

JANUARY 2013

butiflfeet - will be using those lovely feet to run in the Disney Half-Marathon sometime around Jan. 11th???

We actually will be arriving late on the 10th and staying at BLT in a 1 Bedroom until 1/17! Its me, DH, my sister and my mom on this trip and we will all be running the half marathon on the 12th :cool1: We are DVC members and have TIW for our (many) ADRs. There may be some live updates in our future. I think it would be fun!

Hi Barb!

I believe that Chocolate cake in the back is a Chocolate Cannoli Cake.

Also if you need any live updates Nov 1st through Nov 6th I wouldn't mind! Not sure how long you want to do this for though, so if you are stopping in October let me know!:goodvibes

The french toast from CRT sounds good, but sounds increadibly rich!

We have Christmas Eve morning bkfst there and I constantly flip-flop what I am thinking I want. Good thing I still have some time ;)

We actually will be arriving late on the 10th and staying at BLT in a 1 Bedroom until 1/17! Its me, DH, my sister and my mom on this trip and we will all be running the half marathon on the 12th :cool1: We are DVC members and have TIW for our (many) ADRs. There may be some live updates in our future. I think it would be fun!

Thanks, butiflfeet! I'll get your trip info updated. And yes, if this is still going by January then I would love it if you would do some live updates! :thumbsup2

Hi Barb!

I believe that Chocolate cake in the back is a Chocolate Cannoli Cake.

Also if you need any live updates Nov 1st through Nov 6th I wouldn't mind! Not sure how long you want to do this for though, so if you are stopping in October let me know!:goodvibes

YES...thank you so much, Rachel! I completely missed that nutella was listed in the description of the Chocolate Cannoli Cake. DUH! :lmao:

And definitely yes on the live updates! :thumbsup2 As of now, I have people lined up through Oct. 28th so Nov. 1 - 6 would be great! I'll send you a PM with my number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter