Find your 2017 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not see the Disney Dream Cruise for 3 days on September 1, 2017 in order to even provide a link. Please advise. Thanks.

Just human error I am afraid..! I edited the post to add the sailing - did you have a thread you wanted me to add also..?

I did not see the Disney Dream Cruise for 3 days on September 1, 2017 in order to even provide a link. Please advise. Thanks.
It looks like no one has started a cruise meet thread for that cruise.

In order to have a link added to the list in the first post, someone needs to start a thread. Then, they copy the URL from the first post on that thread. Then they request here for AquaDame to add the link to the first post.

Then others on the same cruise can find the thread easier.

I didn't see a link for the 3 night on the Dream for August 4, 2017. Anyone going?

Dream September 22, 2017 3 night Bahamas is listed but without a link. Sure would like to find where it is hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter