• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Find Coloring Pages, Puzzles, Travel Activity Sheets & More Here! Print All Free!

thanks for all the links. i'm looking for disney pumpkin carving stencils...any ideas?:confused:

So I've finally started on making this activity book for two 14 yr olds for the looong drive from OH to FL! Since I love to scrapbook, I used a lot of Disney themed papers, stickers, etc. Here's what I've got (and feel free to add suggestions!): On the cover, I'm going to customize it by saying something like "Our Year of a Million Dreams 2008". Page 1 is a little letter to them about the book, and how exciting this trip is! Pages 2-3 I wrote down our itinerary for the entire week (including which parks are what days, dining reservations, extra possible activities, etc). Page 4 I found some fun facts about Disney World and wrote them out (gives them something to read on the way down!) Page 5 is titled "I'm all Ears" with a big picture of mouse ears- on this page I listed several disney movie quotes and they had to name which movie it was from (some are considerably harder than others!) Pages 6-7 is full of WDW trivia that I found online. I also listed some prizes they could earn if they answered a certain amount correctly (ie- 1 snack of their choice, a refillable souvenir mug, a $15 gift card, etc) Page 8 is a Road Trip scavenger hunt and I just thought of maybe 30 random things to find on the drive down. Then the next several Pages will be a WDW scavenger hunt (with the help of the book Passporter's Treasure Hunts) and basically just kinda picked out different clues (probably around 150) for each park and resort. I'm also going to have prizes for finding a certain amount of those as well! Then at the end I'm going to have a page of favorites- their fav. park, restaurant, resort, attraction, etc. I also might throw in some blank pages for character autographs too. I want this little book to be something they can keep and look back on for years to come! Any thing else I could add?

We will be traveling with our five grandchildren about 8 hours in the car one way. The activity books and pages of ideas will be lifesavers! Thanks!

We are traveling about 12 hours one way with 3 kids in the car. This will help us to keep them occupied.

Thanks for the tips. We made a book for our kids the first time we went and the teachers & principal were so impressed they excused our kids even though they weren't supposed to. They said they probably learned more than they would have in school :thumbsup2

We are going in a few weeks and I am always looking for things to keep the kids occupied during long trips. These are great, and as a teacher I would even excuse my kids!!! :thumbsup2

So I've finally started on making this activity book for two 14 yr olds for the looong drive from OH to FL! Since I love to scrapbook, I used a lot of Disney themed papers, stickers, etc. Here's what I've got (and feel free to add suggestions!): On the cover, I'm going to customize it by saying something like "Our Year of a Million Dreams 2008". Page 1 is a little letter to them about the book, and how exciting this trip is! Pages 2-3 I wrote down our itinerary for the entire week (including which parks are what days, dining reservations, extra possible activities, etc). Page 4 I found some fun facts about Disney World and wrote them out (gives them something to read on the way down!) Page 5 is titled "I'm all Ears" with a big picture of mouse ears- on this page I listed several disney movie quotes and they had to name which movie it was from (some are considerably harder than others!) Pages 6-7 is full of WDW trivia that I found online. I also listed some prizes they could earn if they answered a certain amount correctly (ie- 1 snack of their choice, a refillable souvenir mug, a $15 gift card, etc) Page 8 is a Road Trip scavenger hunt and I just thought of maybe 30 random things to find on the drive down. Then the next several Pages will be a WDW scavenger hunt (with the help of the book Passporter's Treasure Hunts) and basically just kinda picked out different clues (probably around 150) for each park and resort. I'm also going to have prizes for finding a certain amount of those as well! Then at the end I'm going to have a page of favorites- their fav. park, restaurant, resort, attraction, etc. I also might throw in some blank pages for character autographs too. I want this little book to be something they can keep and look back on for years to come! Any thing else I could add?

LOVE this idea!!! How did it work out? We'll be driving in Mar. from TX, and I want to do this too! It sounds like you put a lot of time into it; I'd better get started now!

Someone asked about laminating, buy clear contact paper it works as well as laminating. just cut and put item on one side and fold over and you trim as needed

thank you so much mickeysaver! I wanted to do some kind of booklet for our group to take home as a souvenir! I'm going to try to keep it small so it will be easy to carry around! You're great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter