Find Coloring Pages, Puzzles, Travel Activity Sheets & More Here! Print All Free!

subscribed this is wonderful. I am always looking for things for the girls to do on our long car trip. these are perfect!:goodvibes

I was going to make an "airplane ride size" collection of activities. I had planned to make a smaller version, doing two activities or coloring pages on an 8.5 X 11 sheet of paper and then cuttinhjg it in half, but now I'm thinking that may be too small. I assume most of you just print the full 8.5 X 11 sheet of paper for each page?

Thoughts?

I love all the ideas! Here's another one -I just visited our library booksale and purchased a bunch of old Birnbaum's travel books super cheap -$3.00 for a large paper bag of books! I already had an old one that I had cut out pictures and put in ziplock bags with a glue stick and a bunch of plain pieces of paper. Now I can make a few more bags! Hoping this will be a mess free activity that will keep the kids entertained on the airplane.

"the explanation about u r games is so good."

I totally agree, it was very well explained and understandable. Thank you for sharing it here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter