• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Filling out Cruise Documentation On-Line

Would a "sharps" container be needed for used lancets? Or is it really for syringes?

But Todd - I'm hoping to be in that line ... I hope you mean that the wrestling/biting/clawing will be directed at non DISers and that will help drive out the riff-raff trying to steal our Palo times :goodvibes

I'll be right there with you as well! Please don't bite me. :goodvibes

Thanks for the forms reminder Todd. :thumbsup2
I kind of knew about it- but forgot we can fill them out now that we're paid up... and it's getting so close!!! :banana::banana:

I'm not filling out the form because last night and tonight, my Chrome browser detected that the site isn't secure. The https part was crossed out with a li'l skull and crossbones next to it!

I'm not filling out the form because last night and tonight, my Chrome browser detected that the site isn't secure. The https part was crossed out with a li'l skull and crossbones next to it!

DCL hasn't renewed it's security setting.

DCL hasn't renewed it's security setting.

I called to report this again today and it looks like it has been fixed since Lori looked at it yesterday. The website has changed somewhat.

If you get an error, can you do a screen print and email it to me? Also let me know which browser and which version of that browser you are using.

Thanks!

If your allergy is life threatening, you do want it on record with DCL. If your diet is restricted (no sodium, gluten free, for example) it should be on record. Much of that stuff you can just have me note with DCL and you don't have to fill out a form. If in doubt, drop me an email and I can let you know if you should fill out the form (and if we should let DCL know).

Thanks, Tracy! I'm glad I found this thread. I'm sending you an e-mail now!

A large number of us can fill out this information now, and the rest can do it in a couple weeks.

So here are some questions:
•Should I fill out the documents online? What benefit is it to me?
•Are there any problems that filling them out online can cause?

Anyone else (especially first time cruisers) have any thoughts or questions?

Thanks for starting this thread!!

I called to report this again today and it looks like it has been fixed since Lori looked at it yesterday. The website has changed somewhat.

If you get an error, can you do a screen print and email it to me? Also let me know which browser and which version of that browser you are using.

Thanks!

I just went back into the site and I see minor improvement. Now I can see the little padlock/secure symbol on some pages- but NOT on the pages where you would actually enter sensitive information (like credit cards #s, etc.). On those pages the symbol does not appear.

So I still question if the site is secure. I am using Internet Explorer- so I don't get a skull/crossbones, but I will not enter personal data if the secure symbol is missing.

I just went back into the site and I see minor improvement. Now I can see the little padlock/secure symbol on some pages- but NOT on the pages where you would actually enter sensitive information (like credit cards #s, etc.). On those pages the symbol does not appear.

So I still question if the site is secure. I am using Internet Explorer- so I don't get a skull/crossbones, but I will not enter personal data if the secure symbol is missing.

Hi Linda,

I just pulled up your reservation and it shows the HTTPS in the URL. Are you getting a warning that the website is not secure? If not, this should be fine.

While double checking to see if a brunch opened up (hahahaha) I thought I would check to see the status on a FireFox browser. This is my result:

firefoxsecurity.jpg

Thanks, Todd! This answerrs a lot of questions I had.

I noticed some issues with Google Chrome last night but IE7 is secure and fine.

While double checking to see if a brunch opened up (hahahaha) I thought I would check to see the status on a FireFox browser. This is my result:

firefoxsecurity.jpg

I have the web team looking into this again.

Two singles in one room - one online checkin or two?

Two singles in one room - one online checkin or two?

I am guessing there would be passenger information forms that each of us will need to fill out, but it would be one check-in for the cabin. Tracy should be able to advise on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter