***** February 2022 Thread *****

No word on stitch coming back to Ohana yet right? It’s always a favorite of ours but not the same without the characters.

As far as I know, no. I only booked it because we have never been and hubby mentioned going. But I have a breakfast and supper booked (different days) and will be dropping the supper one because of the reviews.

As far as I know, no. I only booked it because we have never been and hubby mentioned going. But I have a breakfast and supper booked (different days) and will be dropping the supper one because of the reviews.
Breakfast at ohana is typically great and we usually try to go! But my daughter is a stitch fanatic and we aren’t staying at an MK resort this trip so not sure it’s worth the trip just for the food :)

WooHoo! It's officially January so we can now say...We go to Disney next month!:banana::banana::banana:
Well some leave this month which is even more exciting!

I've been thinking to myself, "In a month we'll be ..." A month from today is our first non-arrival rest day, and we have a Storybook dining dinner.

My count down is at 30 days. Wow it is going so fast. I kind of wish time would slow down for a bit so my trip isn't over before I know it.

Thirty days for me too. I completely understand what you're saying about the time and not wanting the trip to be over as quick as it will. Sadly it may be a bit before I get back to Disney because my husband and I are suppsoe to go on an Alaskan cruise for or combo 50th birthdays (mine is in September and hubby will be 50 in January 2023 so we will be saving vacation funds for that trip. So unless something changes it will be a bit before I get back so I want to soak in every minute of this trip.

I went ahead and booked Tony Hinds for transportation. I know it's a lot more than using either of the paid bus services but because we don't land until 8:40 we want a more direct option and who knows what Uber/Lyft prices will be then. Plus Tony with stop at the store for us so we can grab a few things (provided our flight is on time and we make it before they close, which Tony thinks we will). We will also have him pick us up for our return flight home. It takes off at 9:50 so we won't have to deal with the bus system then either.

Thirty days for me too. I completely understand what you're saying about the time and not wanting the trip to be over as quick as it will. Sadly it may be a bit before I get back to Disney because my husband and I are suppsoe to go on an Alaskan cruise for or combo 50th birthdays (mine is in September and hubby will be 50 in January 2023 so we will be saving vacation funds for that trip. So unless something changes it will be a bit before I get back so I want to soak in every minute of this trip.
Yeah I worry too about how long it will be till I get back. If I could be like some people who get to go twice a year it wouldn't be so bad. I'm hoping that this will not be my last trip and maybe I can go back in 2 years if I can save up enough.

Yeah I worry too about how long it will be till I get back. If I could be like some people who get to go twice a year it wouldn't be so bad. I'm hoping that this will not be my last trip and maybe I can go back in 2 years if I can save up enough.

My last two trips have been Aug. 2019 and March 2021. Before that i had not been since 2014 for a quick one day at MK (and then also days at seaworld, aquatica and discovery cove). Before that it was 2008! I would like to start going more regularly even if it's just every two years. My hubby doesn't care for Disney at all but goes for me. The March trip was a girls trip with my daughter, sisters and two of my nieces. I would love to do a solo trip sometime and then eventually us take the whole family so the grandkids can enjoy it while they are young.

We have the annual pass discount for this February trip and I am waiting for more Disney discounts to be released before booking another trip. We have a trip to Maine planned for June, so we are in no hurry to return to WDW right now.

I just cancelled our Feb trip. Not sure how all this omicron wave will effect travel from Canada, so we cancelled just to be safe.
Someone lucky scored a week at AKV value studio when we released our room. I'm happy someone got a fun surprise.
Trying to reschedule for March, hoping this wave will have slowed down by then.
To everyone still going, hope you have a magical time. ENJOY

I just cancelled our Feb trip. Not sure how all this omicron wave will effect travel from Canada, so we cancelled just to be safe.
Someone lucky scored a week at AKV value studio when we released our room. I'm happy someone got a fun surprise.
Trying to reschedule for March, hoping this wave will have slowed down by then.
To everyone still going, hope you have a magical time. ENJOY

Aw I hate that but I completely understand. Hopefully it will slow down and you can get down here in March.

We are canceling our trip, but on the web it saying to cancel I must call? I swear I haven't had to do that before.

We have 3 rooms/reservations and I surely hope I can cancel them all with 1 phone call.

We are canceling our trip, but on the web it saying to cancel I must call? I swear I haven't had to do that before.

We have 3 rooms/reservations and I surely hope I can cancel them all with 1 phone call.

Aw, I hate that. I would think you should be able to do it all in one call, just make sure your have the reservation numbers for each one ready when you call.

If it helps, I called this morning and total wait time was just over 10 mins. I called 1407-WDISNEY.

I placed my call just now and it's estimated 45 mins, but they let me request a call back, so that's fine (presuming it doesn't interfere with my afternoon filled with conf calls!)

It was telling me the same thing on my phone browser last week. I switched over to a desktop and was able to get it cancelled. I also hate calling. You should be able to cancel all of them with 1 call but figured this might help while you wait on your call back.

Thanks! This was actually on my desktop browser. But I'll try a different browser while I wait!

Anyone doing any extra stuff to prepare for your upcoming trip? I have my amazon wish list started for shopping for the trip. Things I normally don't take but decided to take this time. My eyeglasses have gotten loose on my face so I think I will buy a strap to tighten them on my head so I don't have to take them off on all the faster rides. I hate having to do that. So I will probably buy those straps and see how I like them. I also wanna bring reusable straws this trip. I have sensitive front teeth and so I have to use a straw but I hate those paper ones. Especially if I am drinking a slushie type drink. They just seem to get all yucky. I am also gonna get some lanyards for our masks. I think it will be more convenient than putting our mask in our pocket and having to pull them out all the time. Besides that I am making my packing list. Thinks like the Epsom salt foot rub that I used in March. Not once did my feet hurt when I used this every evening before bed. So I plan to take it again even though this is suppsoe to be a more relaxed slower paced trip. I also need to make my shopping list for groceries. Tony gave me the address to the Publix we will be stopping at and I figure I can place a curbside pick up order when it's closer to our trip if there is a time slot open when we need it for. I will also need to do some grocery shopping for the house the day before our trip. Even though we won't be home, our college aged son will be and he will need food to eat while we are gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter