• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Looking for an early (before 6:30 p.m.) Chef Mickey for 4 for dinner on 3/15. If I get that I could offer a 7:30 a.m. breakfast on 3/16 for 4 at CM.

I'm looking for early dinner for 4 (before 6:30) at Chef Mickeys on Feb 1 (Superbowl Sunday!). I have 10:45 breakfast at Chef Mickeys on Feb 3 that I'd be willing to trade.

Thanks!

Hello. I am looking for chef Mickey's for dinner for 2/23/09 between 5 - 6 pm. Please pm me if you have a reservation you will not need. Thanks!

pixiedust:

hi I am going to cancel Crystal Palace for Sat Feb 7th 7:50pm party of 4. PM me if you are interested in taking the ressie.

Looking for a Fantasmic Dinner Package for 2-15 party of 4? Anytime!!

Sunday Feb 8th
have: Le Cellier 5:05pm dinner for 4

will trade for: Crystal Palace dinner for 4 (b/t 5:30-7:30)

Let me know if anyone is interested...

we'll be there in 7 days :cool1:

Hi,
I would love to have a dinner reservation for 1900 Park Faire for 2 people if anyone has one that they don't want. Please PM me or email me at Moomduck1@aol.com Thank you so much!
chris

Here's a long shot: looking for dinner on 2/14 for 2 @ Le Cellier or Coral Reef. Can trade Chefs de France 2/14 @ 8:40. Thanks.

Looking for a Fantasmic Dinner Package for 2-15 party of 4? Anytime!!

I've been trying for the same. It looks like they just added a second FANTASMIC for 8 30 - i am on hold now w/ ADR trying to get one....:smickey: :smickey:

Looking for a res. for anytime on Feb 22/09 for the Fantasmic Dinner Package at any of the three restaurants for 2 adults.

Have res. for Cape May Cafe for 8:30PM that date if we can get what we want above.

I had to cancel Whispering Canyon Cafe (party of 5) Wednesday 2/11 at 6:50PM. Hope that helps someone.

I will be cancelling these ADR's later today:

Crystal Palace 2/7 (7:50pm party of 4)
Le Cellier 2/8 (5:05pm party of 4)

Let me know if you are interested...

Thanks Jenny-D for posting .... I was hoping it was for the last week of February ... I am sure there will be someone who needs that one, though. I will keep searching .....

Thanks Jenny-D for posting .... I was hoping it was for the last week of February ... I am sure there will be someone who needs that one, though. I will keep searching .....

I have 2 tables, one for 4pple and 1 for 3pple on Saturday 2/21 at 7:25 that I won't be using.

Karen

Hi,
I am looking for an ADR for Ohana for dinner on any of these dates: Feb 11,12,13,15,16,17

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter