February 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Preferably Dinner at 1900PF Dates (4 people)
2/16 - Willing to trade Dinner at Chef Mickey's (7:35)
2/14 - Willing to trade Dinner at Akershus (7:50)
2/17 - Willing to trade Dinner at Tusker House (4:15)
Thanks - Abby

I really, really want Chef Mickey's! I have a table for 6 (5:55 p.m.) at 1900 Park Fare that I will trade.

For how many people.. I might cancel Feb 10 at 8:40 for 3.

Rats! I just saw this, hope it's still available. Never got a notice that anyone replied to the thread.

Anyway, I need a ressie for 4. Would that be the same size table?

I'd probably make a point of working it in for any dinner on dates Feb 8-11th. Could work with Feb 12th too if seated by 5:30 at the latest since we have a Wishes Cruise that night.

ETA for clarification that I'm looking for a dinner ressie at Ohana's.

Rats! I just saw this, hope it's still available. Never got a notice that anyone replied to the thread.

Anyway, I need a ressie for 4. Would that be the same size table?

I'd probably make a point of working it in for any dinner on dates Feb 8-11th. Could work with Feb 12th too if seated by 5:30 at the latest since we have a Wishes Cruise that night.

ETA for clarification that I'm looking for a dinner ressie at Ohana's.

Sent PM

Just cancelled:

Sci-Fi on Wed, 2/18 for 4pm
Crystal Palace for Sun, 2/15 for 4pm

both are parties of 3.

Really want Chef Mickey's dinner for 4 on Feb 11th, 14th or 16th. This is our first WDW family trip and DD6 is so looking forward to dine with the mouse itself.

Thanks,

I'm looking for a late (10 am or later) breakfast at Chef Mickeys or Ohana on Sunday 2/8 for a party of 5. Thanks! :cheer2:

I know this is probably impossible, but if anyone has a Fantasmic dining package for Feb. 2 (2 people) let me know. I've called every day for three weeks, hoping for a cancelation, but no luck so far!
Thanks!

I know this isn't likely, but hey, might as well try!
I'd love to surprise my husband with Le Cellier for Thursday, February 26 for anytime! Just the 2 of us!
THanks! PM me if you won't need yours!

I am going to be cancelling Crystal Palace at 12:05 p.m Tuesday, Feb. 3 for a party of 6. Let me know if you are intested in it.

I am looking for a dinner on either 2-9 or 2-10 for either 1900 park fare or lecellier, I know it's a long shot. There are only 2 of us

Tigger, I have a 5:50 Park Fare Dinner for two people on Feb 9th. I don't think I have enough posts to PM you, so please feel free to PM me :)

I have the following dinner ADRs that I will be cancelling shortly before I leave unless I find some others who want them. I went a little crazy replanning my days :rotfl:

These are all for two people:
2/9-Park Fare at 5:50 (waiting to hear if Tiggerlvr would like :) )
Tutto Italia at 8:30
2/10-Breakfast at Boma at 8:20 am
2/11-Lunch at Biergarten at 2:10
Dinner at Biergarten at 6:55
2/12-Dinner at Boma at 7:15 pm
2/13-Breakfast at Park Fare at 9:20 am
Early dinner at Mama Melrose at 4:45-I have no idea if this is a fantasmic dinner-my travel agent placed it.
2/14-Dinner at Park Fare at 7:45pm-taken

I guess just PM me if anyone wants these? I am not 100% sure how to exchange this info :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter