Favorite Snack at Disney

Um I love just about EVERY snack that Disney has. I love Mickey ice cream and any type of ice cream in a wafflecone. I also love the popcorn, churros and pretzels :)

<3 the Popcorn and Big Pretzels!!popcorn::
RC-AK-099.jpg
pretzel2.jpg
:thumbsup2
imgres

I love the Mickey ice cream bars! This upcoming trip I definitely try a dole whip or dole whip float- which is better?? lol

♫♥MickeyManda♥♫;42173291 said:
I love the Mickey ice cream bars! This upcoming trip I definitely try a dole whip or dole whip float- which is better?? lol

Ooh, Ive never had the Mickey ice cream bars, but I'll have to try them. Ive had the dole whip and dole whip float. They're both good, but I love the dole whip float, they're awesome. :goodvibes

Mickey Ice Cream bars!!! :mickeybar Gelato in Italy and i thought the caramel shop in Germany was pretty good too!

Has anyone ever had Tonga or Tongo Toast from the Polynesian? I heard it was delicious!!!

Oh my. I have a whole list :rotfl:.

-Turkey Legs.
-Itsakadoozies.
-Dole Whips.
-Churros.
-Frozen Bananas.
-Fish and Chips {if that counts as a snack ;)}.
-Mickey Ice-Cream Bars.
-Popcorn.
-Strawberry Fruit Bars.

On our up-coming trip, I have to try the Zebra Dome and Tonga Toast. I've heard great things about them :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter