Favorite Snack at Disney

Disney-Obsessed

The more you like yourself, the less you are like
I was just wondering what everyone's favorite snack is at Disney! Mine is a cream cheese pretzel from Tomorrowland! What about you guys?!popcorn::

Turkey legs or Itsakadoozie or buying ahot dog from a cart and smothering it in cheese from Pecos Bills.

Mickey Mouse Ice-Cream Bars, Dole Whips, and the Caramel Apples from one of the Main Street shops! :goodvibes

The mickey ice cream bars, rice treats, and goofy candy co powder and chocolate dipped pretzels. Also, have anyone heard of the new cake pops? they look awesome!:lovestruc:love:

Mickey rice krispie treat or Mickey ice cream sandwich.

Ah! Reading all of this makes me hungry! How are the turkey legs? I've never had one.. My dad LOVES them but my mom can't stand to even be by them, so I'm scared to try!

I get frozen lemonades every day in Disney!!
I've always wanted to try a dole whip too. I've heard they're really good!

Mine would HAVE to be either the Mickey Mouse Pretzels:earsboy:, the frozen chocolate covered bananas:banana:, or the tie-dyed cheesecakes:hippie:

Mine are School Bread in Norway, Dole Whip, Parfaits, Goofy Candy Powder,
and Turkey Legs! Haha I know alot!:rotfl:

Mickey Ice Cream Bars (must be eaten on Main Street by the Castle), Beignets from POFQ Food Court, and Turkey Legs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter