Favorite salty snacks?

Popcorn is a great standby- and relatively healthy (in the grand scheme of snack options go, anyway...) popcorn:: :thumbsup2

off the beaten path snack

A Scotch Egg, a salt shaker and a side of chips at the Rose & Crown Pub in Epcot

I think Disney does a great job with their popcorn. Enjoy.

:)

A big soft pretzel from the cart in Germany at Epcot.......yum!
And while more sweet than salty, a dark chocolate covered carmel sprinkled with sea salt at the Wurthers carmel shop, also in Germany.

I think that Disney popcorn is some of the best in the world. I am not sure if it is the environment or if Disney uses a better grade of popcorn, but it is some good stuff.

I always save my popcorn container, no matter if it is the regular cardboard container or the souvenier bucket. I bring them all home and re-use them.
The souvenier bucket will usually hold a microwave bags worth of popcorn, and I stuff the bucket into a tote and sneak it into the movies.

You should look into buying the Disney food blog mini guide to snacks for Epcot and then there is another one for MK. I found it through google after I heard about it.

It lists savory and sweet snacks and soups and salads that make good snacks. I just bought it and uploaded it to my kindle fire 2 days ago and am still going through it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter