• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Quick Service Dining Experience?

Mk - BOG, Caseys, Tortuga Tavern
AK - flame tree
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons
HS - Nothing really a must four us there

dS earl of sandwich

Thanks, OP, for this thread! YUM! We are going to WDW in about a week, too. We are doing mostly QS too, and see some mentioned that we will definitely try.
We like CH in MK, usually do sit down at Sci-fi in HS, Flame tree at AK, and the fish and chips in MK. We are going to try some new places this time, so thanks for this timely thread:)

MK- Columbia Harbor House,lunch at Beauty and the beast castle
AK-Flame tree bbq-for my ds, that little cafe on the corner near the safari ride for the lovely indian food options -so good
Studios- not much- Starring rolls is good -yummy desserts(but limited hours)
Epcot- Sunshine seasons, Tangeirine cafe, Bakery in France....lots and lots of quick stop places in Epcot....

I am not truly on vacation until I am eating lunch at Cosmic Rays in the Magic kingdom. I think it is the best!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter