• the Evil Queen

• Queen of Hearts

• Gaston

• Jafar

• Shere-Khan

• Hades

• Lady Tremaine

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dude I pick Cruella--she's insane! not only is she evil, but she's just plain crazy and it makes her quite amusing!

I had some odd obsession with Scar as a little kid. You can almost feel bad for him, being the ignored brother.

I love Scar, just because he's really smart and eloquent but still just pure evil...I don't really like really brutish villians that are only evil because they are physically indimidating, but evil because of their very nature.

Malifecent!!! she is the BEST!!! I really Like Scar, and Hades too!

Are you kidding me?

Frollo!

He's genocidal, racist, wanted to *ahem* Esmeralda, and brainwashed Quasimodo. And he has this creepy vibe about him that makes you want to run for your life.

Are you kidding me?

Frollo!

He's genocidal, racist, wanted to *ahem* Esmeralda, and brainwashed Quasimodo. And he has this creepy vibe about him that makes you want to run for your life.

I think for Frollo alone, Hunchback was the most ballsy Disney movie of the 80's-90's.

1. Scar. He has no soul, whatsoever. But he's also got an awesomely evil personality. He's the best villain ever.
2. Maleficent. Because she's in The Kingdom Keepers.
3. Hades.... only because he's funny though. He's not that great of a villain.

other

go Riku

What about Repliku? x]

Queen of Hearts for me. She's absolutely nuts. :D Not as cool as Maleficent, admittedly, but I mean COME ON! She's always threatening people with decapitation. What's not to love?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter