• the Evil Queen

• Queen of Hearts

• Gaston

• Jafar

• Shere-Khan

• Hades

• Lady Tremaine

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ooh! I love them all! But I would either say Jafar or Capt. Hook! I mean they are both evil and funny. Well, Jafar isn't very funny, but his bird friend whose name escapes me is. ( Can't remember the name even though I watched Aladdin last night!:confused3:confused:)
I <3 both movies and both villains!:genie:pirate:

Ooh! I love them all! But I would either say Jafar or Capt. Hook! I mean they are both evil and funny. Well, Jafar isn't very funny, but his bird friend whose name escapes me is. ( Can't remember the name even though I watched Aladdin last night!:confused3:confused:)
I <3 both movies and both villains!:genie:pirate:

his name is iago, i doubt that i spelt it right but im sure its close enough:goodvibes

Lady Tremaine

I just love every character in Cinderella... and Lady Tremaine fits the Villian role quite nicely.

logo

Ahhhh hades is catching up >>>>>>>come on scar fans!!! Lets make him #1

Hades. Hands down.

I mean, the guy's got blue flames for hair. How can you get more awesome than that? xD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter