Fastpass Enforcement coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a card carrying member of this "No Life" club, I think this thread has gone way beyond its useful life and needs to end.

The "insults" were in direct relation to your days and days and days of insults. Funny how you forget about those, but only remember when you get a few of your own.

And I'm not baiting anyone into hurling insults, I'm baiting him into discussing the topic of the thread. Something I notice....you.....still aren't doing, so thats....

1. post just to take up space that's got nothing to do with fast pass. Let see how fast you can rack 'em up.

Oh, so the thread is closed to commentary, because you don't want another opinion or voice being heard? Interesting. So, now the only reason to post is to discuss lizards and attack those who still want to talk about the subject of the thread?

And, wadecool seemed to want to speak with me. Since the topic of the thread is Fast pass, I figured I'd ask about Fast pass. Just because you're exhausted with "everyone's views" doesn't' mean others are. There is absolutely nothing forcing you to look at this page, other that your obsession with posting off-topic gibberish and hiding in corners until it's time to take a jab.

That doesn't even make sense. I was the one ignoring your insults for days, trying to stay civil. Your "high road" approach is sterile.
I'm not concerned about the discussion you.....or as you refer to it as...."we'....had. You(aka "we") don't need to be involved. But, even though your groupies may inflate your ego, you are not the landlord of this thread. Don't like it....get lost. Why is nearly every post you've made toward me when I wasn't even discussing anything with you? Including this one?

And who is this "we" you speak of? Are there other voices there?

Perhaps you can just stop taking up space with your various degrading posts so actual fast pass conversation can be more clearly picked out from the lizards and snipes.

Not that I normally get in-between two differences of opinion....but I have to say, most of Nytimes posts stem from something most of us call a sense of humor. This concept is still foreign to some people...especially those with the SUTB syndrome.

Signed, Nytimes (aka Blurry Guy) Groupie

Not that I normally get in-between two differences of opinion....but I have to say, most of Nytimes posts stem from something most of us call a sense of humor. This concept is still foreign to some people...especially those with the SUTB syndrome.

I know what you want...

15381__fight_club_l.jpg

Guess what? On March 7 they are going to enforce the FP window. :rolleyes1

I think I read that somewhere (about 15 or 20 times)... I also heard they will allow immoral reprobates to arrive up to 5 minutes early or up to 15 minutes late... :P

Personally, I welcome a bit of levity. It's sorely needed on this board, sometimes...desperately needed.

Not wanted to dignify your insults with a response is an attack?

Nope, it's not. You were belittling my comments by saying there were too many words from me at once. Which is why I used that term....that you conveniently left out so you could continue your barrage.

And, you DID dignify the response.....by responding. Nice try.

Nor will your attempts to lure me to your level with cricket sounds and pin drops work.
Funny, since those sounds you've been pretty active at doing absolutely nothing but continued posts that have nothing to do with fast pass and everything to do with attacking anything I say. Nice try again.

But if you want to keep shouting and yelling and name-calling, be my guest. This is the Internet -- someone is bound to hear you sooner or later.
Shouting and yelling. See, that's called categorizing words on a page that can't have those qualities so you can draw some sort of sympathy. You trully are the master....the queen still reigns. :worship:

See, I don't feel the need to repeat my opinions ad nauseam like others in this thread...

Oh, but you feel the need to chime in with nothing to say to me except to add a little beavis to the butthead.

What you've said on some other page isn't related to what you said to me more recently. I invited you to stick to the subject of the thread. To come out of the hole. You refuse. You've resorted to simply saying that, at some other time, you did say something that relates to the thread, so that justifies you saying anything else.

That makes number 1.

Seeing as how you weren't even aware of my previously posted FP opinions in this thread, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to assume your little statistic here was conjured out of thin air.

This makes no sense. There is a post that marks number one, and a post that marks number two. (that you just highlighted) It's right there on the page, it doesn't need much more to be considered a statistic. Maybe you're not good with math?

But for you....that makes number 2 (the number that comes after 1)

Sorry, but I'm still not going to bite. You can continue to hurl insults, deliberately confuse my gender and then pretend to invite people to a discussion of a Fastpass... but it's still not going to get me to roll around in the mud with you.

:tinker: Have a magical day! :tink:

Oh, but you feel the need to chime in with nothing to say to me except to add a little beavis to the butthead.

What you've said on some other page isn't related to what you said to me more recently. I invited you to stick to the subject of the thread. To come out of the hole. You refuse. You've resorted to simply saying that, at some other time, you did say something that relates to the thread, so that justifies you saying anything else.

That makes number 1.

You asked for my opinions on this topic but were unable for unknown reasons to figure out that I had already posted my opinions in this thread. So, I tried to help you out and referenced my already posted opinions. Apparently it didn't take. Just because you have the habit of repeating yourself over and over should mean that the rest of us should follow suit.

Still can't catch up to that credibility train can you? Run faster Forrest.

Hey, the things you miss when you just skim the attack posts. Apparently, I'm Butt-Head. Cool!

beavis_and_butthead_mtv_image.jpg

huh huh huh huh huh huh huh

This makes no sense. There is a post that marks number one, and a post that marks number two. (that you just highlighted) It's right there on the page, it doesn't need much more to be considered a statistic. Maybe you're not good with math?

But for you....that makes number 2 (the number that comes after 1)

Not helping yourself here. It is fun to watch the implosion though. Please don't stop.

I didn't mean that early (and xPASS was rumored earlier than that...I think the name at least came out in November...the earliest I remember hearing a semi-credible report of the enforcement change likely due to the new system was back in August).

There were some posts from CMs that were made shortly after the rumor of the 3/7 date for the enforcement, but before the Hub memo went out, where they said they had heard about it internally, and likewise said it probably had something to do with future changes and getting the CMs and guests used to it...I can't remember what thread it was in (perhaps this one, but that was so, so many pages of boogers and space lizards ago...)

There was this post from Oglet back in October that this was coming up soon (the date was not known then), as part of all the major changes to the system.
I supposed we have you to blame for that! Why is it so hard to stick the conjecture? The thread was going great but then people's personal egos have to get in the way and they feel like they have to belittle someone. Some posters like to be belittled and grovel, but some of fight back because we have a strong point of view and we love the art of the debate. Okay, I remember that thread, I only read the first few posts. Thanks for clarifying.

Keep 'em comin' Let's see how many posts you can manage that have nothing to do with Fast pass, even though you've been given a direct invitation to discuss fast pass. Let's see how many off-topic back-handed insults you can squeeze out while avoiding discussing fast pass.

Some people are easily entertained. Even entertaining themselves at some points. Try not to break a rib by cracking yourself up. :)

Test:

Wadecool, what is your view on the reason for Disney's enforcement of the Fast Pass return time?
Lol, I asked the same question from the same poster who attacked me for the same reason. The result is the same, no answer!!!!

The "insults" were in direct relation to your days and days and days of insults. Funny how you forget about those, but only remember when you get a few of your own.

And I'm not baiting anyone into hurling insults, I'm baiting him into discussing the topic of the thread. Something I notice....you.....still aren't doing, so thats....

1. post just to take up space that's got nothing to do with fast pass. Let see how fast you can rack 'em up.

Oh, so the thread is closed to commentary, because you don't want another opinion or voice being heard? Interesting. So, now the only reason to post is to discuss lizards and attack those who still want to talk about the subject of the thread?

And, wadecool seemed to want to speak with me. Since the topic of the thread is Fast pass, I figured I'd ask about Fast pass. Just because you're exhausted with "everyone's views" doesn't' mean others are. There is absolutely nothing forcing you to look at this page, other that your obsession with posting off-topic gibberish and hiding in corners until it's time to take a jab.

That doesn't even make sense. I was the one ignoring your insults for days, trying to stay civil. Your "high road" approach is sterile.
I'm not concerned about the discussion you.....or as you refer to it as...."we'....had. You(aka "we") don't need to be involved. But, even though your groupies may inflate your ego, you are not the landlord of this thread. Don't like it....get lost. Why is nearly every post you've made toward me when I wasn't even discussing anything with you? Including this one?

And who is this "we" you speak of? Are there other voices there?

Perhaps you can just stop taking up space with your various degrading posts so actual fast pass conversation can be more clearly picked out from the lizards and snipes.
I'm just loving your posts. You do not stand alone. I think you carried yourself very well. You were attacked and you stood up yourself and I think you have proven yourself well. Feel free to go on but I don't think its necessary. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter