FastPass+ Basic Info, Suggested Priorities, And Strategies--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the FP area of your MDE > Modify FP > Date of FP you want to change > Change FP time > Attraction to be changed > Select one person
Continue you on to see if there is an earlier time. The change will not be made unless you have completed all steps and agree to the change.
Make sure you do this in the app, not the website :)

For those planning on scheduling FP+ for MK on a party night, people are reporting the system has been updated to not allow FP+ windows that end later than 6:30. Adjust your plans accordingly. My sympathies to those with September/early October MNSSHPs scheduled who just got their FP+ rescheduled!

For those planning on scheduling FP+ for MK on a party night, people are reporting the system has been updated to not allow FP+ windows that end later than 6:30. Adjust your plans accordingly. My sympathies to those with September/early October MNSSHPs scheduled who just got their FP+ rescheduled!
Good to know! Thank you!

My biggest worry on the FP+ was getting the 7DMT fastpass at the 30 day mark. I was able to get it but the earliest that was available was 4:30 p.m. This pretty much ruins any chance I have of getting additional FPs on the day of (Aug 31st) which sucks but at least I'll get to ride this new ride without an hour wait.

So excited that I will be able to book my FP+ tonight at midnight! I have all my days planned and was ready to go until my DD said today how excited she is for the halloween party!!! UMMM we had discussed this but I didn't think they wanted to go, so once I purchase the tickets which will be next week do you think I will be able to get any decent FP+ options? TIA!

I apologize for not knowing this...if we we are 4 but only 3 would like to ride, and want to use rider swap, all 3 need fast passes right? I'm not 100% clear on how rider swap works. TIA for any help.

I apologize for not knowing this...if we we are 4 but only 3 would like to ride, and want to use rider swap, all 3 need fast passes right? I'm not 100% clear on how rider swap works. TIA for any help.

I believe your safest bet is to make sure all three have fp. We are in the same boat and it was hit or miss if we would all have to scan. The nice thing about rider swap though is that someone can ride twice, even with one fp.

For example, my wife and older daughter ride while I wait with the little one. When they get done, my wife rides with me using the swap while my older one watched her sister. Sometimes they would scan my band for fp at this point, but more often not. We would just hand them the rider swap ticket they gave us earlier and go. If it was my third one I would scan it so I could head to the kiosk to get a fourth. Either way, if you don't want to worry, just get one for all three.

12:00 on August 26 is immediately after August 25th ends.

Westfield is correct. 12:00 August 20th is immediately after August 19 ends. Plus, I always plug in the date in question into a time/date calculator.

Also, I know I am a couple of pages late, but I thought I would mention for others that I have been using the dis dining calculator to figure out my FP+ reservation date and it has worked well so far. For the dining date I would just use my check in date.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/pscalc/dispscalc.html

Last edited:
My biggest worry on the FP+ was getting the 7DMT fastpass at the 30 day mark. I was able to get it but the earliest that was available was 4:30 p.m. This pretty much ruins any chance I have of getting additional FPs on the day of (Aug 31st) which sucks but at least I'll get to ride this new ride without an hour wait.

MK is open until 11pm on August 31 and since so many attractions offer FP+, I think you'll actually be able to get additional FP+ after 4:30. The availability may be for attractions you might not have thought to prioritize, but I suspect there will be things to choose from.

OK - I hope this is OK on this thread as it is my whole schedule for the morning... Do you all think this will work:

MK - EMH @ 8 AM... HOW EARLY DO WE NEED TO ARRIVE?
....ride 7DMT first
....then to something else??? Recommendations?
10:30 appointment at MK BBB for my DD6
EWTB FP+ from 11:30 - 12:30
12:20 lunch at CRT
PPF FP+ 1:45 - 2:45
A&E FP+ 2:50 - 3:50

Do you see any potential problems with this? Thanks for your help!!!!

:disrocks:

I have a one night stay onsite. When the 60 day window opens can I book for check in and check out days or just check in day?

Guys is there still the tracker to know if 60 day window is at midnight or 1 am for certain dates? My day is sept 22 so didn't want to stay up till midnight on 21st and then have to wIt another hour.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter