• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ Basic Info, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities--Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need the FP for an attraction in order to get a rider swap for that attraction - or else everyone would be using small children so they can do twice as much! ;)

Have you never been to wdw with a small child? No FP needed for the person sitting out, never has been needed either.

If Dumbo is a C, or any ride a C, does that mean the line is usually manageable without a fastpass? Needing help planning today:) Thanks

I am trying to make a FP+ for BOG using the link from the first post and it is not letting me put in my reservation. I can enter the numbers, but not the letters that make up my reservation #. Is there a different reservation number that I should have?

I am trying to make a FP+ for BOG using the link from the first post and it is not letting me put in my reservation. I can enter the numbers, but not the letters that make up my reservation #. Is there a different reservation number that I should have?

Log into you MDE and click on magic bands and cards... you should see a confirmation number for the magic bands that is all numbers. Use that one!

Hi Folks,

I'm a WDW veteran (have been over 30 times) but am trying to figure out the new FP+

I know I can only get 3 FP per day in one park only.....

I have a reservation onsite at Pop arriving on May 31st...
I have linked my old Park hopper tickets to the reservation...

When I look at the FP+ calendar It is only giving highlighted dates for Mar 19 to Apr 18....?

I realise that I won't be able to reserve any FP+ until the 60 day window....

But I am not seeing that window yet?

Anyone else having issues? or is this a normal view until my 60 days out window arrives?

Wondering if I should contact WDW before the 60 day window

Thanks to all who reply

Hoping to get this figured out before April 1st

Log into you MDE and click on magic bands and cards... you should see a confirmation number for the magic bands that is all numbers. Use that one!

Thank you, that worked :yay:

Unfortunately there were no available FP+ for the days that we will be there :sad1:

Hi Folks,

I'm a WDW veteran (have been over 30 times) but am trying to figure out the new FP+

I know I can only get 3 FP per day in one park only.....

I have a reservation onsite at Pop arriving on May 31st...
I have linked my old Park hopper tickets to the reservation...

When I look at the FP+ calendar It is only giving highlighted dates for Mar 19 to Apr 18....?

I realise that I won't be able to reserve any FP+ until the 60 day window....

But I am not seeing that window yet?

Anyone else having issues? or is this a normal view until my 60 days out window arrives?

Wondering if I should contact WDW before the 60 day window

Thanks to all who reply

Hoping to get this figured out before April 1st

Interesting, it may be giving you 30 day access based just on your linked park ticket, without any reference to your onsite stay. I assume this will be rolling 30 days until April 1st, when the additional days of your stay should be available. Never hurts to call, but I would personally just wait until the 1st, and if there is a problem, just call. I can't imagine there would be any significant difference in FP+ availability if you waited a few hours to call....

I didn't see this asked anywhere else so I apologize if I missed it...

Does anyone know when FP+ for A&E will open up?
I see that it starts April 20th. We will be there the week after and was hoping to switch one of our FP+ for that one.

I didn't see this asked anywhere else so I apologize if I missed it...

Does anyone know when FP+ for A&E will open up?
I see that it starts April 20th. We will be there the week after and was hoping to switch one of our FP+ for that one.

It already opened.

I'm tempted to bump the Rapunzel/Cinderella M&G up to an A initially, until we get some real experiences next month. Any character-hounds (or anyone really) want to share their opinion?

Based on our January trip I would make at least the Rapunzel side an A because she always had a 45-50 min wait.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Promoting Cindy/Rapunzel M&G to an A for the time-being. May demote to a B after it opens if reports justify it.

I'm tempted to put Anna and Elsa into a new category: A+!

I have a feeling that there will not be any Anna/Elsa fp+'s for those of us at rope drop. :( Our first day at MK will be April 26th.

I have a feeling that there will not be any Anna/Elsa fp+'s for those of us at rope drop. :( Our first day at MK will be April 26th.

I don't know for a fact, but I'll disagree. I think they will be available day-of at rope drop. I just don't think they'll last very long each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter