FastPass+ Basic Info, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities--Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the mission space FP+ for mission space orange ? I am making my FP selections and it doesn't say. Is it orange ? So green is not an option hopefully because I won't need it ?

I'm pretty sure it works for either. Orange is usually the longer line, so that's the better choice of the two from purely a time-saving point-of-view.

Could not get the link for BOG to work. Wouldn't take my reservation #. Any suggestions.

We just made our fastpass selections yesterday(60 days out). We were not given an option to select MESP or Wishes. Is there a trick to selecting these options?

We just made our fastpass selections yesterday(60 days out). We were not given an option to select MESP or Wishes. Is there a trick to selecting these options?

Those don't show up until much closer to your dates. (#6 in the first post of this thread.)

I scanned a number of pages here, but couldn't find the answer to my question and my search came up without an easy answer as well. We have a party of 6 next month. 3 just renewed Aps in February, and I have made all of their FP+ reservations. The other 3 (including me) need to renew when we go. My plan is to copy the FP+ reservations from one group to the other when we arrive. I did this but with the groups reversed in February. But, I wonder now that APs and off site guests can make advance reservations if copying will be harder because more FP+ will be taken in advance.

I remember reading somewhere that each day more FP+ reservations are made available for that day for guests who had not reserved ahead. My question is what time of day do those extras open up? My first day I would be out of luck, we won't arrive and renew until late morning. But, each subsequent day I could be ready to go at a certain time. My main concern is getting myself and my daughter FP+ for Anna Elsa. Currently my son and my parents have 2 sets of Elsa and Anna FP, I am hoping to be able to copy those to myself and my daughter.

[*]Onsite guests can prebook attractions up to 60 days in advance of the beginning of an onsite stay. This can be done via the My Disney Experience (MDE or, alternatively, MDX) app or website. FP+ can be prebooked for the number of days equal to their linked ticket. See note above.

[*]AP holders can prebook attractions up to 60 days in advance of the beginning of an onsite stay, for a maximum of 7 days or the length of the onsite stay--whichever is more. AP holders without an onsite reservation can book up to 30 days in advance, for a maximum of 7 days. Once one of those 7 days passes or is used, an additional day of FP+ can be prebooked, ad infinitum. This can be done via the MDE/MDX app or website. See note above.

[*]All other guests must use FP+ kiosks located in each park and cannot use the MDE/MDX app or website to schedule or modify on the day of their visit. The kiosks can be used to schedule FP+ only for attractions in that same park. Return windows can be noted by taking a picture of the selections on the kiosk's screen or making pen-and-ink notes. See note above.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already. I only scanned some pages not all. I will be getting tickets for my family but we are staying onsite. They will be bought through Disney (I'm a CM) but not with the room reservations. Are we under the guests that have to use the FP+ kiosks? I have not been to Disney since they took away all the paper FP (I'm seasonal so I haven't been there since Thanksgiving) so I do not know how all the FP+ works. I already guested that I will not be able to get FPs early and would have to use the FP+ kiosks as a CM but not sure about the rest of my family. Thanks for posting this it's going to help a lot.

I remember reading somewhere that each day more FP+ reservations are made available for that day for guests who had not reserved ahead. My question is what time of day do those extras open up? My first day I would be out of luck, we won't arrive and renew until late morning. But, each subsequent day I could be ready to go at a certain time. My main concern is getting myself and my daughter FP+ for Anna Elsa. Currently my son and my parents have 2 sets of Elsa and Anna FP, I am hoping to be able to copy those to myself and my daughter.

In the past it was at 9am. Anyone with the ability to book FP+ can take advantage of this, not just in-park guests. I've changed my FP+ times that were previously unavailable while staying on-site by getting on the MDE app right at 9am. It was clear that many FP+ times opened up.

I am not an AP holder, nor do I have a resort reservation. I do have magic bands from a past stay, and 5 day park hoppers linked to my MDE account. At one point I was able to book FP+ 60 days out, but now I can book only 30 days out using MDE app or mydisneyexperience.com.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already. I only scanned some pages not all. I will be getting tickets for my family but we are staying onsite. They will be bought through Disney (I'm a CM) but not with the room reservations. Are we under the guests that have to use the FP+ kiosks? I have not been to Disney since they took away all the paper FP (I'm seasonal so I haven't been there since Thanksgiving) so I do not know how all the FP+ works. I already guested that I will not be able to get FPs early and would have to use the FP+ kiosks as a CM but not sure about the rest of my family. Thanks for posting this it's going to help a lot.

Hmm, good question. Are the tickets you are buying for your family "normal" tickets (just at a discount because you are a CM), or are they an exclusive type of ticket with special rules for use by CMs and family? If the latter, I suspect that all of you will be demoted to FP kiosk land I'm afraid. But, I just doesn't know for sure.

I have been a guest of CMs on a couple of occasions this year (they had MainGates, I had a Guest Pass) and we were all relegated to using the kiosks. I will be there again in early May, this time as an onsite guest, and will again use CM Guest Passes. I expect I will still not be able to prebook FPs with this arrangement, although there will likely be some very hot FPs to get then (Seven Dwarves Mine Train, Anna and Elsa M&GS).

Unfortunately for CMs (and friends and family), I think you will be the last major group to be able to prebook FPs.

Hmm, good question. Are the tickets you are buying for your family "normal" tickets (just at a discount because you are a CM), or are they an exclusive type of ticket with special rules for use by CMs and family? If the latter, I suspect that all of you will be demoted to FP kiosk land I'm afraid. But, I just doesn't know for sure.

I have been a guest of CMs on a couple of occasions this year (they had MainGates, I had a Guest Pass) and we were all relegated to using the kiosks. I will be there again in early May, this time as an onsite guest, and will again use CM Guest Passes. I expect I will still not be able to prebook FPs with this arrangement, although there will likely be some very hot FPs to get then (Seven Dwarves Mine Train, Anna and Elsa M&GS).

Unfortunately for CMs (and friends and family), I think you will be the last major group to be able to prebook FPs.

They are regular tickets that will be discounted. I don't think I will have any of my guest passes or they might even be blacked out. I figured I probably won't get to prebook (even though I have over a year until we all go) but I want to know if they can even if that means I might not get to ride with them.

They are regular tickets that will be discounted. I don't think I will have any of my guest passes or they might even be blacked out. I figured I probably won't get to prebook (even though I have over a year until we all go) but I want to know if they can even if that means I might not get to ride with them.

Then they might just be able to be linked like any other ticket. Just guessing, though. I haven't seen enough examples of CMs using FP+ to have a good feel for your situation yet. Good luck!

Your discounted regular tickets can be linked to MDE and you can select Fp+ ahead of time. A CM recently posted that Comp Tickets can also be linked to MDE. It's just the Main Gates and Guest Passes that should not be linked at all to an MDE account.

In the past it was at 9am. Anyone with the ability to book FP+ can take advantage of this, not just in-park guests. I've changed my FP+ times that were previously unavailable while staying on-site by getting on the MDE app right at 9am. It was clear that many FP+ times opened up.
Thank you! I figured it was park open but wanted to be sure it wasn't earlier.

I'm tempted to bump the Rapunzel/Cinderella M&G up to an A initially, until we get some real experiences next month. Any character-hounds (or anyone really) want to share their opinion?

I'm tempted to bump the Rapunzel/Cinderella M&G up to an A initially, until we get some real experiences next month. Any character-hounds (or anyone really) want to share their opinion?

I would agree with an A. On the other A&E threads, the majority are also scheduling Cinderella/Rapunzel, or, they already had both separately and are keeping the merged M&G.

I am not an AP holder, nor do I have a resort reservation. I do have magic bands from a past stay, and 5 day park hoppers linked to my MDE account. At one point I was able to book FP+ 60 days out, but now I can book only 30 days out using MDE app or mydisneyexperience.com.

I have heard similar accounts. Off-site may be reduced to 30 day pre-book.

Our trip is in June so I'm still trying to get my plans figured out. My question has to do with FP+ and child swap. My DD 5 won't be tall enough for SM but wants to see E&A. Can I get a FP for my DD5 and I to see A&E while at the same time getting my DH and my older DD12 a FP for Space with the intent of my DH picking up the child swap pass for me to ride once I'm done with the meet & greet?

I think you need the FP for an attraction in order to get a rider swap for that attraction - or else everyone would be using small children so they can do twice as much! ;)

Our trip is in June so I'm still trying to get my plans figured out. My question has to do with FP+ and child swap. My DD 5 won't be tall enough for SM but wants to see E&A. Can I get a FP for my DD5 and I to see A&E while at the same time getting my DH and my older DD12 a FP for Space with the intent of my DH picking up the child swap pass for me to ride once I'm done with the meet & greet?

Yes but you have to present the too short child at the ride to get the pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter