FastPass+ Basic Info, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities--Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an upcoming package with tickets, and am still able to "play" within the 30 day window, but for MK only. This works in both the app and online, but maybe it's just a glitch? Any other park I try to select, however, I get a message that there is an error with my party's tickets.

Same for me. On another thread, people reported that this cleared up 60 days out. Do you have tickets booked for MNSSHP? It may be related to park tickets for a special event limiting your 30 day general access to only that particular park (there seemed to be a pattern of this).

Same for me. On another thread, people reported that this cleared up 60 days out. Do you have tickets booked for MNSSHP? It may be related to park tickets for a special event limiting your 30 day general access to only that particular park (there seemed to be a pattern of this).
We do have party tickets....never tonight about that being the reason. Thx!!

So on my disney experience it just switched to 60 days but no it says I can't book fast pass plus until sept 10th... The day of our arrival... Has this happened for a lot of people?

So on my disney experience it just switched to 60 days but no it says I can't book fast pass plus until sept 10th... The day of our arrival... Has this happened for a lot of people?

That's because Sept 10th is 60 days from now. Every day that passes you will be able to book an additional day. You have a 60 window now. Make sense?

Happens every single night. Wait till 1:00 AM to start and you'll be fine. :thumbsup2

That's because Sept 10th is 60 days from now. Every day that passes you will be able to book an additional day. You have a 60 window now. Make sense?
no that actually wasn't the case. It came available 3 minutes after 10 my time it just needed to refresh itself. Once you're vacation starts in 60 days you can book the extent of your trip

Wow. 60+ out from our three-day trip Sept 10-12 and there isn't A&E available FP+ slots for any if those days while we are in town. Geesh. Guess we will have to go the old standby route and hope for the best.

Wow. 60+ out from our three-day trip Sept 10-12 and there isn't A&E available FP+ slots for any if those days while we are in town. Geesh. Guess we will have to go the old standby route and hope for the best.
honestly I would check back every day or see if lowering the number in your party for those days make it available for those who really can't go without seeing them. Good luck!

honestly I would check back every day or see if lowering the number in your party for those days make it available for those who really can't go without seeing them. Good luck!

Will do. Only three in our party (son is too young yet) so I'll keep checking, any time of day better than others to check? Probably just random?

no that actually wasn't the case. It came available 3 minutes after 10 my time it just needed to refresh itself. Once you're vacation starts in 60 days you can book the extent of your trip

Wow, sorry. I was mistaken. So if I have a 5 day Disney resort booked 60 days from now, I can book l FP+'s for all 5 days (which is really 60 through 65 days from now)?

Thanks for the correction. Sorry to confuse the situation.

Wow, sorry. I was mistaken. So if I have a 5 day Disney resort booked 60 days from now, I can book l FP+'s for all 5 days (which is really 60 through 65 days from now)?

Thanks for the correction. Sorry to confuse the situation.

Yes. Bullet 14 in the OP attempts to explain this, but I don't think it does very clearly. I need to figure out a clearer way to say this.

I know that the SB line for A&E can be horribly long, 4-5 hrs sometimes but what about with a FP?

How long should I expect to wait to see A&E with a FP in September?

I know that the SB line for A&E can be horribly long, 4-5 hrs sometimes but what about with a FP?

Most reports I have seen are 15 minutes or under with a FP, start to finish.

See the green link in my signature for answers to this and other FP FAQs.

Okay, for the life of me, what does A&E stand for? What ride or show is that? I've looked on various Disney acronym sites and the only things I see are Alien Encounter (old) and AllEars..?? Please help. Any good current Disney acronym sites?

Okay, for the life of me, what does A&E stand for? What ride or show is that? I've looked on various Disney acronym sites and the only things I see are Alien Encounter (old) and AllEars..?? Please help. Any good current Disney acronym sites?

A&E is a pretty new one, which is probably why you're not finding it - it's Anna and Elsa.

AE btw was AWESOME. SGE which replaced it is the same show with out the Awesauce.

But A&E are the princesses (well queen and princess) from frozen Anna & Elsa. And another trivia I heard Elsa made the top 100 most popular girls names last year it had never been on the list before

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter