Fantasy December 14th, 2013 Kids Chat

Yeah!!! My dad always beats me and yeah!!! He got the daily high score 2!!!!!! I play the clarinet!!!! Its been having storms here...3 days in a row!!! Urggg!!! i hate storms

Yeah it does get annoying!!! Oh I know where Canada is but I dOnt know where british Columbia is!!!! Does it ever get warm or hot there!!!??? SO far it feels like summer. I like that show too, my sister got to be in it!!!! Just to shake the maraca!!! Yeah but it was really good though!!!!!

Hey... do you know where Vancouver is, it is where the 2010 winter Olympic games were held. Well that is in British Columbia. I live in a city called Kamloops, which is about 4 hours from there. It is a semi desert so it gets really hot in the summer, but since we are up north, we get really cold winters. Kamloops is a city, but not a huge one like vancouver, there are about 100,000 people in kamloops. It is where two rivers meet and that is what kamloops means in native, (the meeting of the two rivers.) I am going to bring a map of canada along with me so I can show all you Americans where we are from. :) What is it like where you are from?

Yeah I am an expert at getting on the boat but I haven't been on the fantasy ye so I hope it's cool!!! I play clarinet in my school band!!!! My dad usuall gets the daily high score!!! I get so annoyed cuz I want the high score!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter