Fantasy December 14th, 2013 Kids Chat

Disneytaffy

Waiting for my prince to come
Hey all teens going to the Caribbean on the Fantasy December 14th, 2013. I would love to start getting to know you before we cruise. My mom is sjbond on the boards.

Hey Sara....I just created this name for my DD Syd...I am FortheLoveofDCL.. Anyhow she is excited to chat. Now that I have this up for her she will be back to chat. Thanks for making this, a teen chat is a good idea. TTFN

Sorry not a teen but what age kids are you guys looking for here? My son is going to be eight on St Patricks Day. I'm sure he'd enjoy chatting too. I haven't mentioned it to him because I wasn't sure if that was too young for you guys.

Hello, whats ur name??? My name is Sydney! I can't wait for the cruise!!what about u! I love pluto...whats ur favorite character!

Sorry not a teen but what age kids are you guys looking for here? My son is going to be eight on St Patricks Day. I'm sure he'd enjoy chatting too. I haven't mentioned it to him because I wasn't sure if that was too young for you guys.

Well I was more looking for teens, but it would still be great to talk to everybody. Since we are all going to be on the cruise together all the kids could plan get together's and activities.

Hello, whats ur name??? My name is Sydney! I can't wait for the cruise!!what about u! I love pluto...whats ur favorite character!

Hey Sydney, my name is Sara. I am super excited for the cruise too. My favourite character is Jasmine but I also really like Simba:simba: and Stitch :stitch:

Hey!!! Can't wait until the cruise!!!!! wish it was sooner though!!!! Well can't wait to meet some of u!!!!:):woohoo::cool2: Have a nice rest of the week!!! :):):);););)

Oh stitch is funny!!!! Jasmine and Ariel are my favorite princesses!!!!! Have u been on more than 1 cruise or is this ur first!?!?!?!?!?!?! I have been to disney world and land!!!! I love disney world the best the rides r so much better!!!! what about u!?!?!?!?!!

Hey Sara...Do u have a facebook if u do then my mom made a page that us teens can chat there 2!!!!!! And also i need ur last name if u have a facebook!!!!

Hi Sydney,
Sara went to dance class. She will get home in about an hour. The security on her facebook account doesn't allow people to search for her. Can you tell us the name on the teen chat account and then we can send a friend request that way.
Thanks

Oh stitch is funny!!!! Jasmine and Ariel are my favorite princesses!!!!! Have u been on more than 1 cruise or is this ur first!?!?!?!?!?!?! I have been to disney world and land!!!! I love disney world the best the rides r so much better!!!! what about u!?!?!?!?!!

I like Ariel too she is such a strong female. This is my first cruise ever, Disney and non Disney, I am so excited to try it. I have only been to the world so far but my band is planing a trip to Disneyland for next spring break so I will have been by the cruise. My favourite Disney World rides Expedition Everest, all the Mountains at M.K, R.N.R, and T.o.T. What are yours?

Hey Sara...Do u have a facebook if u do then my mom made a page that us teens can chat there 2!!!!!! And also i need ur last name if u have a facebook!!!!

Hey Sydney, yeah I have Facebook but I am not searchable, so if you could private message me your Facebook info then I could friend you. That way you could invite me to the group on Facebook.

This is my 5th cruise...it is so much fun!!! I have had a great time meeting friends on board too!!! I love Expedition Everest!!!! What insrument do play in the band and is a school band cuz i am in a school band!?!?!?!?! Haunted Masion is my other fav. including Toy story Mania

This is my 5th cruise...it is so much fun!!! I have had a great time meeting friends on board too!!! I love Expedition Everest!!!! What insrument do play in the band and is a school band cuz i am in a school band!?!?!?!?! Haunted Masion is my other fav. including Toy story Mania

Wow fifth cruise, you must be an expert on this type of thing. I play the tenor Sax in my school band. What instrument do you play. Yeah I like Toy Story Mania too. One time my brother got the daily high score. It was so cool.

Well i haven't been on the fantasy but i am an expert at getting on the ships!!!! I play the clarinet but we dont go on trips like u do until like idk!!! OMG my dad always beats me and gets the daily high score too!!! I get mad at him when he wins!!!! So what state do u live in??? I live in Ohio!! Its gets cold up here but so far its been warm!!!!

Yeah fifth... I haven't been on the fantasy yet but i am an expert going on the boat!! I play the clarinet!!! I love toy story mania!!! OMG my dad wins all the time and he has gotten the daily high score 2!!!!! What state do u live in???? I live in Ohio!!! I t gets cold here a lot but right now its been H-O-T HOT!!!!

Well i haven't been on the fantasy but i am an expert at getting on the ships!!!! I play the clarinet but we dont go on trips like u do until like idk!!! OMG my dad always beats me and gets the daily high score too!!! I get mad at him when he wins!!!! So what state do u live in??? I live in Ohio!! Its gets cold up here but so far its been warm!!!!

LOL yes my Brother always beats me and it is so annoying. I live in British Columbia Canada, do you know where that is? It gets cold here too. What is your favourite Disney world show, mine is The Festival of The Lion King.

Yeah it does get annoying!!! Oh I know where Canada is but I dOnt know where british Columbia is!!!! Does it ever get warm or hot there!!!??? SO far it feels like summer. I like that show too, my sister got to be in it!!!! Just to shake the maraca!!! Yeah but it was really good though!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter