Fantasy 12/26/2015 -01/2/2016

Our family is excited to be celebrating New Year's on the Disney Fantasy! This is our first cruise and we recently learned about Fish Extenders. Is it too late to join the FE group or has a second FE group been started. We are a family of 6 and our kids are 15, 14, 12 and 11.

Hi! I'm 14 and going with my family on the Fantasy! I have a quick question for anyone with a teen that has been on a cruise before. I've been on plenty of cruises before but have never done the kids clubs. I'm willing to try the Edge or the Vibe this time but I know you can go to either. Does anyone have any suggestions for which I should go to?
Another question haha: are there any stage tours or cast meet ups on the Fantasy? If not is there anyway that I could meet some of the actors/actresses? That would be absolutely awesome to see that!
Thanks and see you all on the 26!!!

Hi everyone,
Sorry we haven't been together as a whole family for a while so haven't checked this board all together.
We are a disney crazy family, we have been to disney 10+ times and done quite a few cruises but this is the first time doing the FE and we are so exited to share the memories with other families.
Ann's favourite character is Winnie the Pooh, Rob's is Tigger and Sally's is Stitch, Peter Pan and Baymax.
We're not a fussy family but Sally would prefer something non-edible(not Food). Ann and Rob wouldn't refuse a drink.
Nice to see we have a few new people joining the list.
Looking forward to meeting you all 58 DAYS AND COUNTING !!!
Ann, Rob and Sally.

Last edited:
Is anyone interested in a mixology class? I have contacted DCL to set one up for one of the sea days. We have 10 so far in the group, so we need a few more to fill it out! I did one on a prior cruise and had a lot of fun.
Hi!
We just signed up for this New Year's Cruise and are so excited! We would love to join your mixology group if there is space available for 4 adults (Mom & Dad plus 2 adult kids ;) )

Thanks

Melissa

Is there someone who is putting together a list? I would be more than happy to put together a Google Doc and map for people if we can still join. I have search through the threads and can't tell who is in charge. My kids were talking about our cruise today and how excited they are about the FE, and I realized that I didn't sign us up. I usually try and organize it, but I started a new job in July and forgot! Oh boy! Please help!

It looks like some of us are too late for the group that started. I have a son, Xavier (12) and a daughter, Sydney (13). If there are any other late comers that want to join us, please let me know. I will create a list and map. Email me at shannaspickard@gmail.com.

Our family is excited to be celebrating New Year's on the Disney Fantasy! This is our first cruise and we recently learned about Fish Extenders. Is it too late to join the FE group or has a second FE group been started. We are a family of 6 and our kids are 15, 14, 12 and 11.
It looks like some of us are too late for the group that started. I have a son, Xavier (12) and a daughter, Sydney (13). If there are any other late comers that want to join us, please let me know. I will create a list and map. Email me at shannaspickard@gmail.com.

I also just learned about FE's...we are a family of 5, Nana taking daughter, son in law and kids (boy 10) and girl (2) would like to join a group

I have put together another group. I have shared a document with those that have contacted me. I will keep the group open for about one more week if there are any late comers that want to join us.

Attachments

• IMG_8923.PNG
    IMG_8923.PNG
    244.2 KB · Views: 3
Is there a way to find out if the new Star Wars movie will be shown on the December 26th Fantasy Caribbean Cruise?

Is anyone interested in a mixology class? I have contacted DCL to set one up for one of the sea days. We have 10 so far in the group, so we need a few more to fill it out! I did one on a prior cruise and had a lot of fun.

My husband and I would love to do the mixology class if it is not too late. We are excited about the cruise--NYE will be our 20th wedding anniversary and our kids (14 year old son and 11 year old daughter) are coming to help us celebrate!

Mitch - thank you for taking the lead and keeping us all on track. Graeme/Jenn and Garner family - any likes/dislikes/allergies. Mindy - are just the kids participating for those rooms? Any likes/dislikes/allergies?

I bought myself a new pirate costume for the cruise - nothing fancy but it is Halloween season so lots of options out there. Now time to finalize FE gifts and get ideas for door magnets! Getting really excited!
Sorry I am just replying now. We do have nut allergies but no worries, I can handle on my end. Is there a final list for this FE group so we can begin our shopping? Or did I miss it? Is it easier to include direct emails instead of this thread?
Thanks, mindy

Final list for "Mitchell" FE group:

Room 7134 (Sara 16, Jessica 13, Casey -boy- 10)
Room 7130 (nate and PJ- boys, 7, Aaron 3)
Room 7156 (Hallie 11 and jake 9)
Mitch, Urania, Helen (9), Allen (7) 6582
Jennifer, Kevin, Ryan (Girl - 10), Anna (also girl - 8) 7570
Graeme (33) and Jenn (33) 5688
Jay (adult)Rebecca (adult)Millie (7 year old girl)Michaela (7 year old girl) 6510
Garners: Robert, Ann and daughter Sally (17) 7506

Hi Everyone

I saw this on another thread - Champagne Girls. Ladies would get together and do a champagne "tasting". They have said it's a fun activity for a sea day.

Thought it might be a fun thing to do. They dress in pink/wear pink feather boas, tiaras etc or not if it's not your thing.

Maybe the men could do a beer/whisky tasting so they don't feel left out.

If anyone is internet then let me know and we can arrange something.

Jenn
Hi Jen I just found this thread have an 8 & 10 year old girl sounds like a blast for mom. Lisa

Jay (adult)Rebecca (adult)Millie (7 year old girl)Michaela (7 year old girl) 6510

Last edited:
My husband and I would love to do the mixology class if it is not too late. We are excited about the cruise--NYE will be our 20th wedding anniversary and our kids (14 year old son and 11 year old daughter) are coming to help us celebrate!
We are still trying to fill a second mixology class. We are getting close, but need a few more. If you can PM me names and stateroom numbers, I will add you to the list!

Hi everyone Just found this group- So excited we leave for parks 2 weeks from today. It is myself & 2 girls Kate (10) & Olivia (7) Look forward to meeting everyone! Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter