Fantasy 10 day Southern Caribbean June 28, 2017

AWESOME.... it's official then... anyone wanting to join this FE group, please provide me the following information to rhcastro0001@gmail.com

• Names of everyone traveling (per stateroom)
  • Kids info (Gender / Age)
  • Stateroom Number
  • Allergies? (Y or N) / description of what you're allergic to
  • Favorite Character / ie. Mickey, Star Wars, etc.
  • Special Celebration? (Y or N) / ie. Birthday/Anniversary/Honeymoon etc.
thanks!

Brad, Jennifer, Delaney
Delaney (Girl - Almost 14)
We are GTY right now, will let you know when assigned
Brad - Mickey, Jennifer - Villains, Delaney - Dumbo

Brad, Jennifer, Delaney
Delaney (Girl - Almost 14)
We are GTY right now, will let you know when assigned
Brad - Mickey, Jennifer - Villains, Delaney - Dumbo

For now... it's just the 2 of us kicking it old school on DisBoards
Hopefully we can gather a few more families prior to sailing...

For now... here's our info

Ruben, Maria, Brandon (boy-17), Kailei (girl - 12)
SR # 9146
Ruben - Mickey, Maria - Tinker Bell, Brandon - Pluto, Kailei - Goofy

For now... it's just the 2 of us kicking it old school on DisBoards
Hopefully we can gather a few more families prior to sailing...

For now... here's our info

Ruben, Maria, Brandon (boy-17), Kailei (girl - 12)
SR # 9146
Ruben - Mickey, Maria - Tinker Bell, Brandon - Pluto, Kailei - Goofy
Hey Ruben! We've got our stateroom! It's 7042, and for the record, I enjoy "kicking it old school on Disboards"!

Hello! Super excited to be going on this cruise! First time on this boat! Super excited!! Can you fill me in on the FE and how that all works? Thanks!!!

Does anyone know if they offer excursions the day we disembark? I have a really late flight home, and trying to plan something for the day! Thanks!

Only 7 more 10 day buckets til we sail off. Tracking 10 day buckets instead of saying 70 days makes the countdown seem shorter :-)
Does anyone know if they offer excursions the day we disembark? I have a really late flight home, and trying to plan something for the day! Thanks!
Anything you do on disembarkation day would have to be done on your own. The Hyatt Orlando Airport has day rooms so if you don't want to do anything major you can hang at the pool, take a nap, etc. If you want to do something more Disney, depending on if you have a car to store luggage, Disney Springs would be good for some shopping and grabbing something to eat.

Hello! Super excited to be going on this cruise! First time on this boat! Super excited!! Can you fill me in on the FE and how that all works? Thanks!!!

2 individuals here on the Disboards are trying to get a FE group going and also there is a much larger group already with multiple smaller groups of 10 going on the FB page "Disney Fantasy - June 28 2017 Southern". It is your call what you want to do.

2 individuals here on the Disboards are trying to get a FE group going and also there is a much larger group already with multiple smaller groups of 10 going on the FB page "Disney Fantasy - June 28 2017 Southern". It is your call what you want to do.
Or... You could do both. No reason not to. One does not preclude the other. FE exchanges were started and have traditionally been on the DIS, so I prefer to do them here. Plus, there are a number of people that don't particularly like social media outlets and may not be members of that platform (I am not).

However, if you like, you can participate in both places, each is just a gathered list of folks who want to exchange with each other and is all in fun. Welcome aboard!

*****:welcome: Alyissa :welcome:*******

Welcome aboard... Glad to hear you have joined us for this wonderful sailing. It's going to be a MAGICAL voyage!!!

Please advise if you are interested in participating in the FE group. As of right now, there are 2 families participating here on DisBoards. If you would like to be added, please provide me the information below. thanks! And again... WELCOME ABOARD...

• Stateroom Number

I'm on the other group, but I'll join this FE too!

Krista (adult) Antonio (7 turning 8 on the cruise!)

No allergies

Krista- loves Minnie and her polka dot theme. Antonio loves Star Wars, Moana, and Stitch.

Antonio's birthday is June 29th!

I'm on the other group, but I'll join this FE too!

Krista (adult) Antonio (7 turning 8 on the cruise!)

No allergies

Krista- loves Minnie and her polka dot theme. Antonio loves Star Wars, Moana, and Stitch.

Antonio's birthday is June 29th!

*****:welcome: DisneyMama629 :welcome:*******

Krista...

Thank you for joining the FE group here on DisBoards. I have added you to the list, and will post shortly.

Here is the current list of all the confirmed FE participants for this sailing. Please advise if there are any discrepancies and I will make the corrections.

Thank you all for your interest in participating.

See the updated listing below dated April 20th

If you are interested in joining, please provide the following information:
  • Stateroom Number

Last edited:
And then there were 4 families...

Here is the current list as of 4/20/2017 of all the confirmed FE participants for this sailing. Please advise if there are any discrepancies and I will make the corrections.

Thank you all for your interest in participating.

upload_2017-4-20_9-31-16.png

If you are interested in joining, please provide the following information:
  • Stateroom Number

Last edited:
60 Day Mark! Only 6 more 10 day buckets :thumbsup2 The Fantasy goes into dry dock tomorrow, will be interesting to see what else gets updated other than what has already been announced.

Welcome to the new folks and everyone enjoy your weekends.

50! Only 5 more 10 day buckets until ...................

100_0643.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter