Fantasy 10 day Southern Caribbean June 28, 2017

Greetings all! Just plunked down our deposit for this trip, and will be joining you all in 8 (hopefully) short months! Can't wait.

Reading through the comments here so far, I understand there's no discussion here about fish extenders, rather this is on a FB group, correct? My wife is definitely interested!

Hey all, we want to join a Fish Extender group for this cruise. I looked on FB and see 3 groups. Anyone know which is for setting up the FE?

Hi, we've been on the Fantasy for the 7 nights western Caribbean and are booked now for the 7 nights Eastern in July/17. We are thinking in changing it for this cruise, but aside for the unique itinerary, do you guys have any information if there will be any diferente shows, attractions, etc, as this is a unique Cruise? Thanks and sorry for the poor english.

Hello Fellow Disney Cruisers...

Just signed up for out 9th Cruise and was wondering if anyone is interested in starting an FE group here.
I have coordinated in the past and would be willing to do it if anyone is interested.

Hello Fellow Disney Cruisers...

Just signed up for out 9th Cruise and was wondering if anyone is interested in starting an FE group here.
I have coordinated in the past and would be willing to do it if anyone is interested.

Thecastro, were you aware that there is a Facebook group set up for the meet and greet for this cruise sailing? If you're interested, search Facebook for "Disney Fantasy - June 28 2017 Southern". It is a closed group but you should be able to request to join. LOTS of fellow travelers already in the group, and a FE already being organized, a long with a meet and greet, Mixology classes and more!

Thecastro, were you aware that there is a Facebook group set up for the meet and greet for this cruise sailing? If you're interested, search Facebook for "Disney Fantasy - June 28 2017 Southern". It is a closed group but you should be able to request to join. LOTS of fellow travelers already in the group, and a FE already being organized, a long with a meet and greet, Mixology classes and more!

Thanks! Signed up Monday after I had posted.

Super Excited!!!

My DW Bano and I will be going on this cruise with you all. We are hoping to meet new friends and hopefully some old ones.

I'm beyond excited to be joining on this cruise! We went on a Disney cruise when my son was 18 months old and have only sailed Carnival since. Last night, I checked rates, and a great one popped up so I booked. I've always wanted to go to the Southern Caribbean!

Question: FE's have always been a part of the Cruise meet threads. I am not a FB member, nor do I ever desire to be. If someone wants to start a list here, that would be great!

Question: FE's have always been a part of the Cruise meet threads. I am not a FB member, nor do I ever desire to be. If someone wants to start a list here, that would be great!

tidefan

I totally agree with you 100%... I too do not have a FB account, nor have the desire to set one up. I've signed up to participate using my son's account...

I've coordinated FE groups in the past and am open to creating one here for those wanting to participate using this thread. Please advise, and I will start the list. thanks!

I'm beyond excited to be joining on this cruise! We went on a Disney cruise when my son was 18 months old and have only sailed Carnival since. Last night, I checked rates, and a great one popped up so I booked. I've always wanted to go to the Southern Caribbean!

:welcome:*** DisneyMama629 ***:welcome:

Welcome aboard... Glad to hear you have joined us for this wonderful sailing. It's going to be a MAGICAL voyage!!!

tidefan

I totally agree with you 100%... I too do not have a FB account, nor have the desire to set one up. I've signed up to participate using my son's account...

I've coordinated FE groups in the past and am open to creating one here for those wanting to participate using this thread. Please advise, and I will start the list. thanks!
Sounds good to me! Let me know what information you need!

Sounds good to me! Let me know what information you need!

AWESOME.... it's official then... anyone wanting to join this FE group, please provide me the following information

• Names of everyone traveling (per stateroom)
  • Kids info (Gender / Age)
  • Stateroom Number
  • Allergies? (Y or N) / description of what you're allergic to
  • Favorite Character / ie. Mickey, Star Wars, etc.
  • Special Celebration? (Y or N) / ie. Birthday/Anniversary/Honeymoon etc.
thanks!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter