Fantasmic! Information and shared experiences!

Actually having the broccoli as the veg is something I am happy with. I eat broccoli every day as I have problems with my iron levels. While I love the variety of food at Disneyland, I always find I eat far less fruit and vegetables on my park days and I notice it in how my body feels.
I love broccoli and so do my kids. It's the mains that are unappealing to us.

Years ago they did a grab and go package from the old Aladin's Oasis. I once had the most delicious meal there, which was an Indian dish with curry, rice, naan bread and salad. It was absolutely fantastic. I wish they would offer more food like this and less BBQ.

I love broccoli and so do my kids. It's the mains that are unappealing to us.

Years ago they did a grab and go package from the old Aladin's Oasis. I once had the most delicious meal there, which was an Indian dish with curry, rice, naan bread and salad. It was absolutely fantastic. I wish they would offer more food like this and less BBQ.
we also loved our meal from Alladin's oasis!

The food definitely doesn't look appetizing. I used to do the Blue Bayou package and it was ok because Blue Bayou food wasn't great to begin with. Not sure if I will do the dining packages at Riverbelle or Hungry Bear. I guess I will wait to see a Blue Bayou package will come back. :(
I love Fantasmic but just not the crowds. :(

For the premium dining, how are tables set up? We’re a fam of 5, so I’m wondering if all tables for 4 are on the rail and others are behind them.

Thanks.

I’m currently sitting in River Belle after 2 of the 3 courses of the Fantasmic package. Our reservation was for 6:10pm and they still had availability for both showings when I asked our server about the package.
Thank you so much for sharing! What did you order and how was it?

I’m currently sitting in River Belle after 2 of the 3 courses of the Fantasmic package. Our reservation was for 6:10pm and they still had availability for both showings when I asked our server about the package.
Awesome! currently trying to decide about this myself! Give us a good review after enjoying the show!

Thank you so much for sharing! What did you order and how was it?
We were a party of 3. 2 of us ordered the salad and I ordered the rice and beans soup for starter. The salad was really nice according to both who had it but I didn’t like the soup which was much too hot and spicy for me!

For mains two of us had the Mac and Cheese skillet which was fine, the third in the party had the Chilli and Cornbread which again was fine if you like chilli. It would have been nice to have more than one option for desert but we all ate it and all were full when we left.

Also as we were leaving at 7:15 a couple sat down asking about the package and they still had availability for both showings then.

We’ve opted for the second show even though we could have had the first. We’ve been told to go to the Haunted Mansion at 10pm and we’ll be shown to the reserved area then.

We were a party of 3. 2 of us ordered the salad and I ordered the rice and beans soup for starter. The salad was really nice according to both who had it but I didn’t like the soup which was much too hot and spicy for me!

For mains two of us had the Mac and Cheese skillet which was fine, the third in the party had the Chilli and Cornbread which again was fine if you like chilli. It would have been nice to have more than one option for desert but we all ate it and all were full when we left.

Also as we were leaving at 7:15 a couple sat down asking about the package and they still had availability for both showings then.

We’ve opted for the second show even though we could have had the first. We’ve been told to go to the Haunted Mansion at 10pm and we’ll be shown to the reserved area then.
Thank you so much for your review!

Do they have any dietary accommodations or has anyone asked what they are doing to accommodate for allergies/dietary issues?

We didn’t ask, but a guy behind us was asking to sub Impossible for the kids’ cheeseburger (or vice versa?) and was denied.

I don’t know how much space there is for changes because it all seems standard and pre-boxed.

Last edited:
Yeah, those options do not look exciting. I like Fantasmic as much of the next person, but I think I will be avoiding that area this weekend!

Anyone know how ADA works? This is my first time seeing the show with someone who has a walker. She definitely won’t be able to stand the whole show, nor sit on the ground. Her walker has a seat, but if she’s got people standing in front of her…

I’d assume they have a reserved section of some sort but all I remember from years back is getting a paper FP, lining up in Mark Twain riverboat area and being miserable, stampeding into the area…being lucky to get a seat and then swearing I’d get the Blue Bayou package if I took a first timer.

For the premium dining, how are tables set up? We’re a fam of 5, so I’m wondering if all tables for 4 are on the rail and others are behind them.

Thanks.
They have 3 rows of tables. To their credit, they have tables set up to minimize obstruction. The first row had 7 tables on the railing. 4 to 5 in the middle and 5 to 6 more in the back. We were in the middle of the patio and had a decent view overall. The biggest obstruction was the water projections. I'd bring some binoculars because it is pretty far away from the island where a lot of the action takes place.

To answer your question. The largest party there (6 total) had a table in the back row. They can definitely fit a party of 5 on the railing though. 4 sitting across from each other and the 5th with a direct view seated at the head of the table.

I wish there was a way to alert them that a child is in the group. The check-in does let you specify your party, but there were already nameplates on the tables before we checked in. I know Disneyland is generally has a "me first" mentality, but the memories are supposedly for the little ones, and seeing my daughter struggle to find a good view was frustrating. Despite some of the flaws, it was still a great experience and we were fortunate to be one of the lucky ones to get a reservation on re-opening night.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter