Fantasmic! Dinner Package - Hollywood Brown Derby (anything on menu???)

jhammond3966

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the Fantasmic! Dinner Package at Hollywood Brown Derby recently?

It says for $62.99/adult, we get 1 appetizer, 1 entree, and 1 dessert (per adult) (plus non alcoholic beverage).

Can you order anything off the dinner menu in each category?

Beef Carpaccio $17.00
Premium American Kobe Beef $74.00
Dessert Trio $10.00
Drink $3.00 (guess)

That's $104.00

Of course, my wife's meal will likely end up being $56 (for everything), so I guess it evens out?

I suppose it fills tables during off hours at these restaurants?

Can anyone confirm that you can order anything on the dinner menu? Our reservation is at 3:50pm, which is after they switch to the dinner menu reportedly at 3:30pm.

At Mama Melrose, we were allowed to order any appetizer and any entree. Dessert was a trio and we couldn't choose

Has anyone done the Fantasmic! Dinner Package at Hollywood Brown Derby recently?

It says for $62.99/adult, we get 1 appetizer, 1 entree, and 1 dessert (per adult) (plus non alcoholic beverage).

Can you order anything off the dinner menu in each category?

Beef Carpaccio $17.00
Premium American Kobe Beef $74.00
Dessert Trio $10.00
Drink $3.00 (guess)

That's $104.00

Of course, my wife's meal will likely end up being $56 (for everything), so I guess it evens out?

I suppose it fills tables during off hours at these restaurants?

Can anyone confirm that you can order anything on the dinner menu? Our reservation is at 3:50pm, which is after they switch to the dinner menu reportedly at 3:30pm.
I don't think anything is excluded. it's crazy that H&V is almost as much as HBD. I am taking my kid to H&V, he wants the characters. The things we do for our kids ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter