Family of Four question

shanleal

Earning My Ears
I am sure this is in here somewhere but wondered if anyone could help me out. We are going July 2-9th and staying at the WL. What is a reasonable amount of money to plan for food. My children are 10 and 11 and pretty much eat like my husband and I do. We will probably eat at nice places in the evenings at least 3 nights.

Around $100 for your four at most sit down or buffet dining experiences. :goodvibes :wave2:

We're a family of 4 as well and we're going to do the Magic Your Way Dining Package. To us, we'll save at least $300 over what what we'd pay a la carte. All of the restaurants we wanted to visit are on the list.

It's all pre-paid, so you'll know exactly how much it is up front. We'll just budget a few extra dollars for snacks not covered by the plan.

Details on it are here: http://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/discounts/myw.shtml

That site also has some examples so you can see how much you'd save.

We'll be staying at POR July 2-8th :flower: We're a family of 5 (though DS is only 2 so he is still FREE!! :)) and we are also getting the MYW dining plan. Good luck and have a magical time, trip buddy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter