Family of 6, 24 hours in the car, and the race to beat the blizzard - 12/18/16 trip

The candid shot of the kids at the fountain is great! I deal with the height issue at our house too but in a different way. I think the playground should be lite at night so kids can run off some steam!

Me too! My two don't even know that they are staying at CBR. We are starting off property, so they think that is where they are staying the whole time. I can't wait for that pool! I just know they will love it!

I will keep this in mind!

Can't wait to hear about it! :)

What a fun surprise for them!! When will they find out?!

There is a hot tub on the Old Porte Royal side of the pool, and that one seemed to be much busier and accessible. The other one is on the opposite side from Old Porte Royal, not quite as easy to see. That's the one we went to!

The candid shot of the kids at the fountain is great! I deal with the height issue at our house too but in a different way. I think the playground should be lite at night so kids can run off some steam!

Yep, that was me as a kid too! I'm only 5'2" so I was always short. I agree, it'd be nice for the playground to be open. But it looked like they closed down the entire bridge between Jamaica and the main pool/Old Porte Royal? Probably for some sort of liability reasons.

It's EPCOT day!!

:figment:

I hadn't been to Epcot for about exactly 10 years. I could barely remember it at this point, other than a few rides. I hadn't been on Soarin' yet (because 10 years ago the line was soooooo long that I couldn't bring myself to wait in it) and obviously not FEA. I had been studying maps and had a pretty good game plan for the day, including fast passes for Spaceship Earth at 11:30, Mission Space at 12:30, and FEA at 6:30 (earliest I could get us in). There were a few characters we really wanted to meet (Elsa and Anna, Donald duck in Mexico, Joy and Sadness) and we had dinner reservations at Garden Grill at 4:15.

Originally, I had wanted to take a break at the hotel during the day to nap, head back to Epcot for dinner, and stay late to watch Illuminations. I really really wanted to see Illuminations. But I wanted to be at Magic Kingdom at 6:30 AM more, and I didn't think the kids could handle a late night at Epcot, plus a super early morning at MK. So we changed our plans and took out the resort break, and headed for the resort after our FEA fast pass that evening.

Since Epcot didn't open until 9, we were able to "sleep in" a little bit (as much as anyone with an early-riser toddler can sleep in) and I took a shower.

I should share my shirt, since it's hard to see in pictures. My friend has a Silhouette machine so we made all our shirts for Disney world. Here's the one I was wearing for Epcot:
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_20f4.jpg

Eee! I love my shirt, lol.

We got all the kids dressed and fed them breakfast in the hotel room (a nutritious meal of doughnuts and juice boxes) and headed out early for the bus.

I had to take a picture to commemorate our first day of Disney.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_21f4.jpg

We were a little over ambitious and got to the bus stop by 7:45 even though Epcot didn't open until 9 and it wasn't even listed on the bus schedule yet! Oh well. Here's my husband and my daughter on the bench waiting (His shirt says "My favorite Disney princesses are my wife and daughter"):
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2193.jpg

Several Magic Kingdom buses come and go while we wait. I start to think my 4YO is going to completely lose his mind if an Epcot bus doesn't show up soon, and finally it does! And we're off!!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_21c3.jpg

CBR was a super quick bus ride to Epcot. I wasn't expecting that. We arrived at Epcot by probably 8:15. It was already fairly busy and people were lined up by the entrance. We got through security and stood in line, and immediately my 4YO was whining. This will be a common theme for the day (it's a common theme for my life, lol). I distracted him with a sucker. Those suckers are too damn small so it didn't last long!

I was pleasantly surprised to be let into Epcot by 8:40, even though park opening wasn't until 9! I snapped this picture quick as we flooded through the entrance.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2224.jpg
It was a little cloudy and drizzly that morning, but it didn't last long. The rest of the day was hot, sunny, and humid!

Our Rope Drop plan was Soarin' (along with many other people!). My 2YO wasn't tall enough and my husband didn't want to go on it because those types of rides make him sick (he has a super weak stomach) so he headed off one direction with the baby to go on Finding Nemo while I took the other 3 kids to Soarin.

Someone asked my husband to take a family picture for them, so then they took a picture for him too.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_21b8.jpg

Meanwhile, I was getting into line at Soarin' with the big kids. It was up the stairs so it seemed really long, but I overheard some people saying they didn't think the ride had actually opened yet so we were technically in line to get in line. Closer to 9 am they started filing people in and it went pretty fast.

Soarin' was so much fun! I wish it had lasted longer, I could have sat in there all day. :) I wasn't sure what my 4YO would think (he had been adamant that he wanted to go on Soarin' and not Nemo) and he LOVED it. All the kids did. It was so fun to hear their joy during the ride.

Right before we boarded the ride, my husband had texted that they were done with Nemo. I told him that our next stop was going to be meeting Joy and Sadness at the character spot. He headed that way and decided to jump in line to meet Baymax with my 2YO because there was only one family in line.

PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7897223884web.jpg

Hubby said my 2YO wasn't sure about the whole thing but he did fine! Baymax seems like one of the harder character interactions because he can't move much. But I think he's pretty cool!

By the time we finished the ride and headed for character spot, my husband was already halfway through the line so we kinda snuck in. Then I realized I had forgotten my photo mat that I got for characters to sign, so I had to sneak back out again to get it from the stroller, and sneak back in again, lol.

We probably only waited a few minutes but this was not a good few minutes for my 4YO or 2YO! They were running around and just totally disregulated. I'm sure the people in line loved us.

We finally got in to meet Joy and Sadness! I love this movie, so I was excited to meet them.
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7897262931web.jpg

We had some really fun character interactions, but the pictures weren't great. My 2YO hugged both Joy and Sadness and it was sooo sweet but the photographer didn't have great angles so you can't see him clearly. They really liked my 7YO's shirt (in case you can't read it, it says "I'M JUST HERE FOR THE SNACKS"). The cast member who was with Joy and Sadness joked about how "Hangry" would be my son's emotion, which we all totally agreed with!!

After character spot, we went over to Figment. I know a lot of people think this ride is outdated, but I have fond memories of the ride from when I was a kid. Figment was a favorite of mine and I still have a Figment stuffed animal that I got in Disney when I was little. I was excited to introduce my kids to him! They all seemed to enjoy the ride. We went to the little play area after the ride but it seemed like about half of the things were broken so the kids were getting frustrated.

We swung over to the Pixar 4d movie but it was broken down. I think that was the only broken attraction we encountered during our trip so that's not too bad. We never did get a chance to see it because we didn't head back in that direction, but that's ok, it wasn't a huge priority anyway!

So next we went to see Turtle Talk with Crush. The kids thought that was great! I saw my 4YO with his hand raised to ask Crush a question towards the end, but he didn't get called on. I would love to have heard what came out of that kid's mouth!

We did some quick pictures with Bruce the shark, of course!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_21e1.jpg

But at this point it was really close to 11 am and my 4YO was getting majorly worked up, so we decided we NEEDED to go eat lunch ASAP.

I had read good things about Sunshine Seasons over by Soarin' so we decided to head there.

It was a somewhat stressful place for us to eat, I wish we had either gotten there a tiny bit earlier (before everyone was starving) or maybe chose somewhere else. I think because it has "bays" for the different types of foods, it made it more difficult for us to all get the food we wanted. I was hauling around my 2YO because if I put him down, he just went running off like a crazy person, and trying to deal with 3 kids all talking to me at once about what food they wanted.

Once we finally got all the food and sat down at the table, you could feel the calm wash over us all, lol. Thank goodness for food!!!

My 4YO got macaroni and cheese. I'm telling you this because now that you know that he got macaroni and cheese, you know what he ate for every.single.meal for the rest.of.the.trip.

He never even seemed to like it that much. But he wanted it every time and he ate it. So whatever. Lol.

We had to rush over after lunch to go to Spaceship Earth because we had fast passes. I was so relieved we had a fastpass, because the line for SE was estimated at 65 minutes at that time! Everyone seemed to enjoy it and they were happy to finally get to go in the "big ball".

We made our way over to Future World East to use to our fast pass for Mission Space.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_21b1.jpg
My 4YO was really upset that he couldn't go on this ride (not tall enough) so my husband took the two little boys to the interactive play area at the exit of Mission space.

My daughter and 7YO LOVED this ride. They really liked that they each had a "job" to do and took their jobs very seriously. ;)

After Mission Space, we all needed a break. It was REALLY REALLY HOT and humid that day and it was around 1 pm at this point. I decided a 45 minute ride on Ellen's Energy ride was just what we needed. I was HOPING my 2YO would sleep.

Well, everyone enjoyed the ride but noooobody slept. Ugh. Oh well, at least we all got to sit in A/C in the dark for 45 minutes!

So I'm only halfway through the day at this point, but since it only lets me upload 10 pictures at a time and I've done 10 already (anyone know how other people are able to post with more than 10 pictures in a post?!) I'll probably end here for the day.

I'm realizing how long it's going to take me to write my entire DTR, lol. But that's ok because I enjoy it!! Hope everyone else is enjoying it too, thanks for reading!!

What a fun surprise for them!! When will they find out?!

Not until we check in! We have an ADR at Ohana's that morning, so then we will just head over to check in afterwards. Can't wait for their reactions!

Great update! I love Soarin'! I am hoping to love the new movie as much as the old one....fingers crossed!

Good evening friends! I have returned to continue our Epcot day. I doubt I can type of the rest tonight, because we have tons of character interactions coming up and lots of pictures, but I'll get a start anyway!

When I left off, we had just finished Ellen's Energy ride. I was surprised at how much all my kids really enjoyed this ride. It's pretty slow moving and long. But literally every single child was into it. Probably why nobody slept!

Anyway, after getting refreshed on the long ride, we did some bathroom breaks and I took a picture of Double Trouble over here. :)
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_21c2.jpg
My little sweeties!! They are definitely double trouble though, lol.

At this point, all I remember from the afternoon was how HOT we were. I had promised the kids ice cream and they all had their hearts set on Mickey ice cream bars. We wandered around Future World East and can you believe there is zero ice cream around there!

We decided to start walking towards the world showcase because that was how we had planned to spend the afternoon. The Energy ride has been unplanned and it had cut into our time there, but that was ok. We figured maybe on the way to the world showcase we would find some ice cream.

We never did! I was worried that once we got into the world showcase, it would be only foods from certain countries and not the basic Mickey ice cream.

We got lucky though because we headed into Mexico and found Mickey ice cream at the first place!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2202 2.jpg

I had some happy boys, but my daughter was off camera throwing her first tantrum of the day (she had several during the remainder of the night). She had wanted some sort of weird snack that she'd seen at another booth, and it wasn't here so she was crying. We told her as calmly as possible that she could wait to have her snack until later when we found it but we weren't going to go wandering around trying to find it. She pouted for a while as the boys ate, and then suddenly calmed down and decided she did, in fact, want a Mickey ice cream bar.

One of my big goals of the day was to meet Elsa and Anna. My 4YO had been talking for DAYS about how much he wanted to meet Elsa. The line said it was a 20 minute wait so we hopped in line quick, and then the CM said it was probably closer to 30. Boo! At this point we hadn't waited that long for anything yet. But it was worth the wait to me.

We had several meltdowns during this wait. My 4YO was not handling himself well at this point! We were all probably tired. It was a little better once we got in the little house because there were lots of cool things to look at but it was an exhausting wait.

We FINALLY made it! For how excited my daughter and 4YO were to meet Elsa and Anna, they both were like dead silent when we walked up, lol. I finally prompted my son a little because he had been talking about all these things he was going to say to Anna so I said "wasn't there something you were going to ask Anna?" and he got a shy little smile and said "Do you want to build a snowman?" Anna said "Of course, I always want to build a snowman! We should find Kristoff to help us!" My 4YO's face was so cute.
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7897706330web.jpg

Then we moved on to meet Elsa, and my 4YO seemed to warm up a little by that time.
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7897723285web.jpg
I love this picture because he had just wanted to meet Elsa so badly!! So happy to have the memory.

Elsa was a very different personality from Anna, much more serious and calm. Both were great in their roles! Elsa told my daughter that she liked her skirt because it reminded her of her sister Anna (it's definitely an Anna-inspired outfit!).
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7897723292web.jpg

Yay! It was so worth that exhausting wait! The kids had so much fun and the pictures are priceless.

Afterwards we hit the Frozen souvenir shop and my 4YO fell in love with an Olaf tea set and he talked us into getting it for him. Unfortunately this will be the start of later drama, because my daughter ALSO wanted the Olaf tea set. But she had basically spent all of her souvenir money at this point just in Disney Springs so we had to say no. She was really pouty and sad but I told her I was sure Zachary would let her play with the tea set with her.

At this point it was past 3:45 and we had a 4:15 dinner reservation at Garden Grill so we headed back towards Future World West.

Apparently on the way over, my daughter asked my 4YO if he would let her play with the tea set, and she was met with a resounding NO from said 4YO. Well, this was met with giant tears and a complete meltdown. I couldn't get the girl to stop crying enough to even tell me why she was sad! Then she started in with wailing "You don't love me anymore!!!!" all while I literally had no idea why she was upset!

I snapped this picture while my husband was parking the stroller.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2228.jpg

I finally got her calmed down enough to tell me what was wrong and tried to talk her down. I got her at least calm enough that she was able to stop crying and go into the restaurant, but this had definitely set her emotional tone for later in the evening!

Anyway. It was time to move on!

I've been really excited for Garden Grill! The food looked tasty and we all love Chip and Dale. It's also cool that the restaurant rotates.

We were seated around this big table and boy, they move fast here! They started bringing out our food pretty much right away.

Unfortunately, they brought out our food and then Chip showed up almost right away after that. I was feeling a little rushed trying to get food on everyone's plates in between meet and greets because the food and the characters came quickly! I barely had had time to get my camera settings adjusted and my flash attached before characters showed up, hence why my picture with Chip ended up a bit blurry. :/ Boo!
IMG_5393web.jpg
Still a cute picture though! Dale showed up not long after.

IMG_5390web.jpg

I finally had a few minutes to figure out my camera after Chip and Dale left, and then actually got to eat a little bit too, lol. I don't feel like I ate much during this dinner because I was so busy getting the other kids fed and hanging out with the characters!

Pluto was next and he was super fun! My daughter would pat him on the nose, and he would thump his leg really fast, lol. She thought it was hysterical! It's hard to see her face under the hat but she was smiling so big.
IMG_5408web.jpg

He was a silly character, I enjoyed Pluto. :)
IMG_5405web.jpg

Well, it's getting late and I'm going to wrap it up today but I will be back to tomorrow to finish up Garden Grill and hopefully finish up our day at Epcot!

Wow a busy day at Epcot for you all, your character pictures with your family are really great! I would imagine drama is not uncommon with 4 kids under the age of 8 lol. Everyone looks like they are having a blast. We tried GG dinner last April and really enjoyed the food and the character interactions. My son is almost 6 years older than my daughter so he was always her protector when they were small so never much fighting. My kids were 5 and 11 on our first WDW trip as a family.

Getting caught up. Great Trip!

We are a family of 5, with little ones 8,4, and 2. So, first off, I have to commend you and your husband for 24 hours in the car! We struggle to keep it together to go to school :)

CBR is a great resort! That was the first resort where we took the whole fam, and really loved it. It catches some grief here, but I really liked it. The pool is the best out of all the Mods.

We ate at TREX this year too! Two days before Thanksgiving actually. The glacier room was awesome. The fire worried the kids some, but it was an awesome experience.

Thanks for sharing!

Wow a busy day at Epcot for you all, your character pictures with your family are really great! I would imagine drama is not uncommon with 4 kids under the age of 8 lol. Everyone looks like they are having a blast. We tried GG dinner last April and really enjoyed the food and the character interactions. My son is almost 6 years older than my daughter so he was always her protector when they were small so never much fighting. My kids were 5 and 11 on our first WDW trip as a family.

My oldest is about 6 years older than my youngest son and I agree, he is definitely a protector to his baby brother! Most of our drama is between siblings who are closer in age. The pay-off is that, despite the drama, they do play lots of fun games together too at times!

Getting caught up. Great Trip!

We are a family of 5, with little ones 8,4, and 2. So, first off, I have to commend you and your husband for 24 hours in the car! We struggle to keep it together to go to school :)

CBR is a great resort! That was the first resort where we took the whole fam, and really loved it. It catches some grief here, but I really liked it. The pool is the best out of all the Mods.

We ate at TREX this year too! Two days before Thanksgiving actually. The glacier room was awesome. The fire worried the kids some, but it was an awesome experience.

Thanks for sharing!

Yep, just leaving the house is a chore for us most days as well, lol. I'm glad you liked CBR too! What's been your favorite resort?

Thanks for reading!

Great trip report ! I have two young children and your writing style cracks me up - I can totally relate! You're a total rockstar for tackling DW with 4 young kids! My parents took my 3 sisters and I every couple years and it's only now that I have kids of my own do I realize how crazy and chaotic that must have been for them :laughing: We did make the best memories though, and Disney is where my sisters and I bonded the most. CBR was where we always stayed (Jamaica!) so your report is very nostalgic. We just love it there. I am taking my kids in March to CBR, I can't wait to experience it again, this time as a parent!

I look forward to reading more !

I'm baaaack! I have high hopes that tonight I will finish up our Epcot day! I may take a break from my trip report for a couple days, lol. It's quite time consuming!

So I left off in the middle of our Garden Grill adventure!

Like many people who go to Disney, Mickey Mouse is a personal favorite and I had really been talking it up to the kids about how exciting it was going to be to meet Mickey. So when he finally appeared at our table, all the kids' faces just lit up and they were all yelling "Mickey!!!" It was so awesome!

He came right over and started interacting with my 2YO. He got such a big smile on his face!
IMG_5418web.jpg
And in the picture below he is pointing to my 4YO's Dale shirt, he was pointing back and forth between their Double Trouble Chip and Dale shirts and making a gesture like he was laughing.
IMG_5419web.jpg
My 4YO came over for his big mouse hug.
IMG_5426web.jpg

And my daughter as well.
IMG_5429web.jpg

This one warms my heart, to see this big tall kid so excited about hugging Mickey! <3
IMG_5433web.jpg

One of the servers offered to take a picture of our whole family. One of my favorite pictures from our whole trip!
IMG_5441web.jpg

Ahh Mickey! What a nice way to end our evening!

We wrapped up by having some dessert. The kids had been noticing, as the restaurant turned, that you could a ride from our table. I told them it was probably Living with the Land because I had heard GG overlooked that ride. They were so cute because there was a little farm house that we could see and they were making up stories about how that is "their house" and coming up with all these details about it. They really wanted to go on the ride, which hadn't been on my agenda that day but decided to go with the flow and check it out!

We got lucky and there was only a 15 minute wait for the ride, and probably only took 10. It ended up being my husband's favorite ride of the day, and the kids love seeing "their house" so it was worth the change in plans!

By the time we left, it was dark at Epcot! Something I had really been missing from our day was a picture in front of Spaceship Earth - or the ball, as we referred to it lol. I had meant to do it earlier in the day when it was light out but we just were busy but I figured a night time picture would be fun too!
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7897903210web.jpg
The photographer added a magic shot of Tinkerbell flying around and sprinkling fairy dust on us. The kids love it!

We headed back over to World Showcase since we still had barely seen anything there!!! We had a fast pass coming up for FEA but we decided to hit Mexico first.

I had never been on the 3 Cabelleros ride and we wanted to see that. I really enjoyed it!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2216.jpg

Then we browsed some of the souvenir shops when we got out. My 7YO really wanted to buy something that was Mexican themed but he was having a hard time deciding, and the other 3 kids were getting totally crazy so we couldn't stay long. My 7YO had a near freak-out but he was able to pull it together pretty quickly, so I was impressed by that.

After we went back outside, we decided we just had to meet Donald Duck. It wasn't a long line, but of course Donald Duck took a break when we were almost to the front!

A nice lady behind us in line commented that we have very well behaved children. I'm pretty sure she's the first person all day to think that, lol. But it was nice to hear!

And finally Donald came back!
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7897924982web.jpg
This is another favorite of mine! All the kids (and adults) look so genuinely happy here. And I love Donald's hand draped over my daughter's shoulder, all casual lol.
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7897927992web.jpg

Continued on next post...

So at this point in the evening it was around 7 pm already and we had a 6:30 FP for Frozen Ever After so we headed over to Norway.

Thank GOODNESS we had a FP because the stand by wait time was 120 minutes. I don't know how people can wait in lines that long! Even with our FP, we actually had a somewhat long wait. Well, not long but longer than you would expect with a FP. Maybe 15 minutes? Luckily there were lots of things to look at.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_221f.jpg

We finally made it to our boat and the kids were so excited! I have to say, this ride is ADORABLE and it would definitely be worth a wait to see it (although maybe not 120 minutes...). I loved every bit of it.

So now is the time I get to share my favorite picture from our entire 5 days at Disney. Ready for it?

Get ready, it's a good one.

Ok so now that that anticipation is high, FEA does a picture during the ride right before you go over the small dip. It's not particularly scary, at least I didn't think so, but you definitely feel that excitement and apparently my 4YO was feeling it too.

So I give you, my 4YO. Our family is in the back 2 rows. ;)
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7897955100web.jpg

Aaaaand a close-up. Because I had to .
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7897955100crop.jpg

:rotfl2:

I just can't even with this kid. He cracks me up!

He didn't say he was scared, so who knows! All the kids said they loved it. One of their favorite parts was Marshmallow and her babies so I had to take a picture. :)
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_21b4.jpg

My 7YO actually looked in the gift shop afterwards because he really wanted a stuffed animal of one of the little babies! Unfortunately, the cast members at the store said they didn't think there was a place to buy one. Sad! They should really make some, because they are super cute!

So this was our last ride of the night! We wanted to get back to the resort so we could get to sleep and prepare for our early morning so we started heading towards the bus.

My lovely, sweet, daughter who I love more than anything had completely lost her mind at this point in the evening. She had been having a rough time off and on all night, but that last souvenir shop just completely set her over the edge and she started crying uncontrollably as she walked. The ENTIRE way through Epcot, the entire bus ride home, and all the way to our resort. She cried, and she wailed "You don't love me anymore!!!!" :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2: I realize that she was tired and I was trying very, very hard to be kind patient mommy, but tired crabby mommy was starting to take over. She refused to sit by any of us on the bus because "nobody loves me anyway".

On the walk back to our hotel room, she tripped on the curb and fell and skinned her knee. As you can imagine, that did not go over well, and the crying intensified. I sent my husband and the boys back to the hotel and I sat next to her and hugged her. I calmed her down, talked to her about how much I loved her, and talked about what a great but tiring day we had. Of course, she is adamant that she is "not tired". We started joking (once she calmed down) that it seemed like she wasn't even her normal self tonight, and it was like "evil twin Vivian" was taking over. She thought that was really funny and was giggling with me. She felt pretty confident that regular Vivian would be back tomorrow and not evil twin Vivian.

So we headed back to the hotel room, I got her a band-aid for her knee, and we all got ready for bed.

And with that, Epcot is finally complete! Wow, what a day! When I type it all out like that, it feels like it should have been several days worth of stuff! I would say it was a pretty successful day. I do wish we had gotten to see more of world showcase. We really only got to see Mexico and Norway. But we were able to see basically all the important things on my schedule and we came out with some pretty awesome memories.

Thanks for reading! Join me next time when we wake up at 5 am to get to Magic Kingdom for the 7 am Extra Magic Hour!

Great trip report ! I have two young children and your writing style cracks me up - I can totally relate! You're a total rockstar for tackling DW with 4 young kids! My parents took my 3 sisters and I every couple years and it's only now that I have kids of my own do I realize how crazy and chaotic that must have been for them :laughing: We did make the best memories though, and Disney is where my sisters and I bonded the most. CBR was where we always stayed (Jamaica!) so your report is very nostalgic. We just love it there. I am taking my kids in March to CBR, I can't wait to experience it again, this time as a parent!

I look forward to reading more !

Yes! I had 3 siblings as well, and I don't remember our Disney trips being quite so chaotic lol. But I'm sure they were for my parents! How old are your kids now? I'm sure you guys will have a blast! Thanks for reading!

Loving your report!
I really want to try Garden Grill on my next trip.
I love the name Vivian, even if it's a bit evil!

Great TR! I'm so happy to hear the CM let your daughter continue on the waterslide & she took into consideration her age and not her height! pixiedust:

Also love the shirts you made, especially yours!! :thumbsup2

Back to continue reading! :goodvibes

Awww, so sweet to turn what could have been an eventful bedtime into something to joke and giggle about. One of my favorite things about being a parent is finding that giggle when the kiddos don't think they have it in them :). Love it! Great update! The pic of your 4yo is hysterical! Looking forward to the next day!

Great trip report so far! I leave in 30 days and after reading this I just booked us lunch at Garden Grill because my daughter loves chip and dale!

Joining in to follow along with your TR! We are staying at CBR in 2 weeks with our 5yo and I also have Jamaica 45 as one of my requests. I really, really hope that I get it! I love the idea of being FIFO for the buses. Looking forward to the rest of your TR!

Joining in! I'm really enjoying it so far!

Thank you for reading it!!

Loving your report!
I really want to try Garden Grill on my next trip.
I love the name Vivian, even if it's a bit evil!

Lol thanks. She is named for her great grandma, who was definitely not evil! ;) I would definitely recommend GG.

Great TR! I'm so happy to hear the CM let your daughter continue on the waterslide & she took into consideration her age and not her height! pixiedust:

Also love the shirts you made, especially yours!! :thumbsup2

Back to continue reading! :goodvibes

Thank you! I love our shirts as well. I'm grateful to my friend who helped me make them! Even though she doesn't love Disney as much as me so she doesn't quite get it. :)

Yes I was so happy my daughter was able to play at the pirate ship. I'm sure it's hard for her sometimes being so tall!

Awww, so sweet to turn what could have been an eventful bedtime into something to joke and giggle about. One of my favorite things about being a parent is finding that giggle when the kiddos don't think they have it in them :). Love it! Great update! The pic of your 4yo is hysterical! Looking forward to the next day!

Thank you for reading! Yes, I was happy to be able to turn her mood around so she didn't go to bed sad. Nobody should stay sad at Disney!!

Great trip report so far! I leave in 30 days and after reading this I just booked us lunch at Garden Grill because my daughter loves chip and dale!

Yay!!! Chip and Dale are super fun, she will love it!

Joining in to follow along with your TR! We are staying at CBR in 2 weeks with our 5yo and I also have Jamaica 45 as one of my requests. I really, really hope that I get it! I love the idea of being FIFO for the buses. Looking forward to the rest of your TR!

I'm sure other villages are good too, but I was really happy with Jamaica. Can't wait to hear if you get the room you want, come back and update me!

Yay! I'm all caught up. I just found your report and I'm loving it! Your kids are adorable! I have a DD 6 and 7 who are going on their first trip in February, they don't know. It's great to see another family with kids a similar age, who dealt with some of the things i know I'm gong to deal with. Makes me feel like i'm not alone :rotfl2:. Y'all had a very productive Epcot day. I can't wait to hear all about your MK day.

I love seeing y'alls shirts. I have a Silhouette machine and I'm making all of our shirt for our trip. I can't wait to see what other shirts you made. Keep it coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter