FALL AP rates for rooms

katriscari

Mouseketeer
I plan on upgrading out 10 day hopper tickets to APs when we go in May 2017. Typically I rent DVC points at about the 11 month mark for our trips. I am trying to decide if I should just wait and see what a fall AP rate would be for October 2017. I want to do an adult only trip with my hubby for our anniversary and enjoy food and wine. We also plan on doing another 10 night trip in April 2018 and will still have the APs. Can anyone tell me some examples of room rates/if every resort is typically available? Are the rates always available to browse, or do they release them at certain times depending on when you want to go? Any information anybody can provide will be much appreciated. Thank you!!

I'm giong in Nov. and just got an ap rate for our trip at BC. We are saving about $50 per night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter