****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hi. We're going to be there 10/27-11/1. This is a celebration for DS's 7th birthday and his first trip to WDW!

I'd be more than happy to send out a FGM post card while we are there. PM me and let me know :)

@cheftara--- Just wanted to let you know that I got your PM. I will send it out on the 13th or 14th of Sept. :0)

Hi everyone!!!

I'll be down in the world September 29th to October 8th. I can send out 10 postcards (maybe 15 if I get a lot of requests. I won't turn anyone away unless I feel like it's getting too much). This is maybe my 3rd or 4th year doing this and I love it so I'm very excited to be doing it again :cheer2:

My specialty is princesses (I'm really good at those for some reason) but I can do anyone, even obscure characters. I'm actually watching every Disney animated film in order with some extras thrown in (like Who Framed Roger Rabbit (one of my personal favorites) and the Marvel movies because...I'm a nerd and those are at the very end) so any character is fine.

Just send a PM, if you're looking for a FGM. I'd be happy to help :goodvibes

We will be in Disney from September 13 thru the 21. I can mail 10 postcards if you PM me your kids' names and address. I would LOVE to be a Fairy Godmailer! So fun and exciting! :)

I am also in need of a Fairy Godmailer for my daugther now - to send something to her saying how excited they are that she's coming to visit soon. :)

Thanks in advance!

Hello!

I am treating my sweet girl to a trip to Disney the week before her third birthday. I am trying to make this as special as possible, on a tight budget, and this seems like a great way, and a favor I can easily return. I would greatly appreciate anyone willing to send her a note from a Fairy Godmailer, and I will be more than happy to help out anyone who needs it when I am there the last week of September.

Thank you!

We are there September 13-21. Is that too late to send one to your daughter?

Hi! I am late with this but I can be a FGM. I have post cards of Anna and Elsa and Planes. I will be in WDW Sept 6-11. PM me your address and their names I guess??? Is that how it's done?

It's short notice, but if someone can be a FGM for my three kiddos that would be great (11 year old girl, 9 year old boy-girl twins).

Thanks!!

I'm in Disney the 19-26! I would love to be a FGM! I'm also looking for one for my three kids!

Anyone who needs one or wants one please let me know! I can do five!

Hi! I am late with this but I can be a FGM. I have post cards of Anna and Elsa and Planes. I will be in WDW Sept 6-11. PM me your address and their names I guess??? Is that how it's done?

It's short notice, but if someone can be a FGM for my three kiddos that would be great (11 year old girl, 9 year old boy-girl twins).

Thanks!!

Oh! I can't PM yet, but I would love one for my DS. He loves Planes!
How can I get you my info???

Anyone going in the next 2 weeks?? Would love to do this for our son and daughter!! We'll be there Sept 20-27. It's our first trip as a family and my son will celebrate his 7th bday while we're there. :) Thanks!!

Hey all! I will be in the World 9/24-9/29.

This will be my 5th time as a FGM. Please let me know if I can send your kids anything!! I love to personalize them as much as I can so please PM me your children's ages, favorite characters and any special information you would like included!

I'll be in WDW 8/31-9/7 and would happily be a FGM to any family needing one.

Please PM me if in need of a FGM the first week of September!

I received to lovely postcards today from my godmailers, Thanks so much ;] means a lot, I think it's funny that he ended up with the same two postcards heh.. Thanks a million. My son "Shaun Michael" is going to love them when I let him find them.

JennSox11 said:

Just pm'd you! :)

I'm in need of one, but I can't PM yet. :rolleyes2 Can I give you my email address, and you email me? Pretty Please! :goodvibes
samanth dot guthrie79 at gmail dot com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter