****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hi all! This is my first-ever post!

While I am a long-time Disney lover & park-goer, this October will be my first trip to Disney with children of my own! :bitelip:

I'll be in the parks October 3-10 and would be happy to be a FGM for anyone who needs one!

Desperately searching for someone who can be a FGM to my 2 kiddos and will be there within the next month.

I'll be there Nov 29 - Dec 5 and am happy to pay it forward!

Howdy yall! I will be in the world the middle of this month, and would LOVE to send out some FGM postcards! I'm going to limit myself to 5-10. Comment or PM me with details!:)

We are headed down 9/17 and don't have a FGM! I posted a while ago, but we had a family illness and I haven't been on since :(

I'm also willing to return the favor--down there 9/17-9/26

Thanks,
Kate

Hey all! I will be in the World 9/24-9/29.

This will be my 5th time as a FGM. Please let me know if I can send your kids anything!! I love to personalize them as much as I can so please PM me your children's ages, favorite characters and any special information you would like included!

I would love it if you could send cards to my two little girls if you're still available! We will be there October 18-24 for a first visit. :) I don't have enough posts yet to private message. If I give you my email would you be willing to email me? Thanks so much!

Could someone please be a FGM for my daughter. We will be in park Sept 13-20. I'll gladly pay it forward and do it for someone else!

We leave in 2 weeks. Hoping I'm not too late. Anyone down there now or next week that would be willing to be FGM for my 3 kids?

Thanks!

Eva

Howdy yall! I will be in the world the middle of this month, and would LOVE to send out some FGM postcards! I'm going to limit myself to 5-10. Comment or PM me with details!:)

Hi! We are heading down October 18-24 for a first trip, and my girls are 5 and 2 1/2. I know they'd be so excited to get postcards from princesses! Are you still available to send out postcards? I don't have enough posts to pm yet, but I can give you my email. Thank you!

We will be in Disney from September 13 thru the 21. I can mail 10 postcards if you PM me your kids' names and address. I would LOVE to be a Fairy Godmailer! So fun and exciting! :)

I am also in need of a Fairy Godmailer for my daugther now - to send something to her saying how excited they are that she's coming to visit soon. :)

Thanks in advance!
Staying at POR royal room for the 1st time...celebrating birthdays DD turning 13...October 15-19, 2014...I'm new to threads...hope you can pm or email me...I'm happy to pay it forward for a Nov princess...
Mine would live to hear from Tiana..since she prepared our royal room...but looks like a mini-Belle...& loves her as well

RebeccaW23 said:
Hi! We are heading down October 18-24 for a first trip, and my girls are 5 and 2 1/2. I know they'd be so excited to get postcards from princesses! Are you still available to send out postcards? I don't have enough posts to pm yet, but I can give you my email. Thank you!

I do have two more available!! What's your email? I'll contact you ASAP!!

This will be my 5th time as a FGM. Please let me know if I can send your kids anything!! I love to personalize them as much as I can so please PM me your children's ages, favorite characters and any special information you would like included!

I just have a quick question for you. I have sent postcards as a FGM the past couple years, but I do not have luck finding favorite characters. I seem to find the same postcards at all the stores - and a very limited selection.

Where do you get the postcards? Is there a store that has more postcards than most of the others? We will be doing all 4 parks and downtown Disney so if you have any ideas, I would love to know! Thanks!!

Still needing a fairy godmailer for DD celebrating bday @ Wdw oct 15-19, 2014...

New to thread...can't pm yet...can a September fairy godmailer plz message me with your email...won't allow me to pm or post email yet

Happy to pay it forward to a nov 2014 nov princess or two on my October trip...just email me

We are taking DC for the first time in Oct 3, and would love to have a FGM send them a postcard! I'd be happy to pay it forward while we are there, too! (Just tell me what to do, ha!) I can't PM anyone yet....hopefully you ( or anyone!!) could email or PM me if you're still taking requests? TY TY!!

I need a FGM please please please! Any time between now and the middle-ish of October!

I will pay it forward ! My dates are October 22-29th!

But I need someone two send two post cards to my nephews! Please PM if you are available! Thank you thank you!

Still needing a fairy godmailer for DD celebrating bday @ Wdw oct 15-19, 2014...

New to thread...can't pm yet...can a September fairy godmailer plz message me with your email...won't allow me to pm or post email yet

Happy to pay it forward to a nov 2014 nov princess or two on my October trip...just email me
My daughters Fairy Godmailer emailed me tonight ...no longer in need...

I am looking for someone to send postcards to my nephews before their first trip in November! Please pm me if you are willing. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter