• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Our trip is dec 6-12, 2014
This is the first time I have seen this. I would love. Post card for my 4 year old daughter. I will be more than happy to pay it forward when we go.

We are going for my DS first trip in Sept :cool1: I would love :love: if someone could send him a postcard. :woohoo:
I will gladly pay it forward.
I dont have 10 post yet, so I am not sure if I can do the whole PM yet :confused3

I would love if someone could fairy godmother my husband!! We are going for our honeymoon 10/13-10/18 and it's his first time! I'm trying to make everything magical for him, and hey sometimes a grown man needs a fairy godmother! In turn I will gladly send out 5 postcards while there!!!

We are going for my DS first trip in Sept :cool1: I would love :love: if someone could send him a postcard. :woohoo:
I dont have 10 post yet, so I am not sure if I can do the whole PM yet :confused3

What week in september? I'm going on the 19th, if you're going before me maybe you could send us one?

I am looking for someone to send both of my children a postcard. Would you be willing to do that on you upcoming trip?

I am looking for someone to send both of my children a postcard. I am curious if you would be willing to help me on you upcoming trip? :cool1:

HI, Looking for a FGM to send a card to my brother and sister-in-law. We are taking them in November for their first time ever trip. She is a huge Minnie fan. I'll pass it forward when we are there. :) thanks, please send me a PM. :D

We are headed to Disney in November to celebrate our daughter's 4th birthday. She would love to receive something if any of you kind folks is willing? :-)

Hello!

I am treating my sweet girl to a trip to Disney the week before her third birthday. I am trying to make this as special as possible, on a tight budget, and this seems like a great way, and a favor I can easily return. I would greatly appreciate anyone willing to send her a note from a Fairy Godmailer, and I will be more than happy to help out anyone who needs it when I am there the last week of September.

Thank you!

My family will be at WDW the week after Thanksgiving. (11/29-12/8)
I have 2 kiddos. A 2 y/o boy and a 11y/o girl. We would love a FGM and would be happy to return the favor!

We will be at WDW from October 2-11. If anyone needs a FGM, I would be happy to do it! Just send me a pm. :wizard:

We will be going in December- spending Christmas and our first trip to Disney with our 3 and 5 year old- crazy yes but totally pumped and want to go today. So excited to know that this exists since we have no idea how we are going to share the news with our kiddos.

If anyone is willing to send for them that would be fantastic. Love that this is my first post on the Disboard and it can be so magical! We would be willing to return the favour to someone travelling after us for sure! Spread the Magic!

Me- Disney Dreamer:cloud9:
DH- not so willing participant:confused3
DD-5 princess:
DS-3:firefight

We are going Nov 29-Dec 6. Two kiddos. I would love to have my children receive postcards and in turn, it would be fum to do this for someone else! Please pm me if you are willing to send or would like me to send to you while we are there.

We are going to Disney Nov 17-23rd with our three children through Make a Wish. We would love our kids to get a post card prior. AJ is 3. Lillie is 11 & Lexi is 16!

We would gladly send out for someone else also!

We will be going in December- spending Christmas and our first trip to Disney with our 3 and 5 year old- crazy yes but totally pumped and want to go today. So excited to know that this exists since we have no idea how we are going to share the news with our kiddos.

If anyone is willing to send for them that would be fantastic. Love that this is my first post on the Disboard and it can be so magical! We would be willing to return the favour to someone travelling after us for sure! Spread the Magic!

Me- Disney Dreamer:cloud9:
DH- not so willing participant:confused3
DD-5 princess:
DS-3:firefight

HI, we're be going the beginning of November so I can send to your children. Please send me your information in a PM. :) :firefightprincess:

We are visiting September 13 thru September 21. If anyone would be willing to mail a post card to my daughter, that would be wonderful! I will PM you our address if anyone is still willing to do this. :)

Thank you in advance!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter