• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hi there! We are going to WDW in June and I would love for my 3 kids to receive a postcard. While we are there I'd love to send some out to others as well. We have done this before and it's so fun to send them out. - thanks

I am so excited to do some Fairy Godmothering, especially since my own munchkins are getting close to "the age of not believing". We will be in WDW from May 14-21. We have some character stuff planned, but I'm not sure how many other meet and greets I'm going to be able to get the family excited about. If you'd like postcards from any of the following characters, though, please pm me.
Character meals planned-
BOG dinner- Beast
Crystal Palace- Pooh and friends
Tusker House- Donald and friends
Park Fare (am)- Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Pooh & Tigger again.
Other characters scheduled-
Pirate fireworks- Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, Peter Pan
Anna and Elsa meet and greet

My daughter will probably go all in for meet and greets with Joy, Sadness, Baymax, Gaston, and Mulan if we can get to her.
Son will certainly be game for Star Wars.
I will not leave the park without seeing Mickey!
Odds are good there will be a random princess or two and hopefully Buzz, who we've always missed.

I know I said the kids were getting on the big side, but the 10-year-old daughter has a soft spot for Eeyore (and by soft spot, I mean most of her bed which is covered in a few dozen depressed donkeys she has collected over the last 5 years). If there is anyone who is visiting Crystal Palace in the next 10 days or so, she would be thrilled to get a "looking forward to seeing you again" type postcard from Eeyore.
Thanks, and I hope I can send some pixie dust your way!

Hi, my boys would love a post card! If anyone can send us one we would really appreciate it!

We will be there May 15-18th and I would be happy to send out some cards. I can't pm yet but can be reached at Heather.allgeier@gmail.com
Thanks!!!

Hello! We will be at Disney World May 7-14. I will send postcards to five people. Please personal message me your details before May 5th! I'll update this post once five people have contacted me!

We are taking my 3 kids June 19-25th. This is our 1st time and I would love for each of them to get a postcard from someone in Disney. My daughter is 9 and my boys are 4 & 6. We would be wiling to pass it forward. Thanks!

Hi, we'll be travelling June 5th-14th. Would love to get some post cards for our kids and then hopefully return the favor when we're there. Here are the characters we'd probably be looking for, let me know if you think it syncs up with what you'll be doing:

(not looking for all of the characters, just one each :) )

DD9 - Anna, Elsa, Chewbacca, Kylo Ren
DS6 - Vader, Kylo, Chewbacca, Jake, Mickey
DD4 - Ariel, Doc McStuffins, Minnie, Anna, Elsa
DS9mo - Mickey (1st visit)

Thanks in advance!

Hi all!
We are taking my daughter and stepson to Disney for their very first trip! My daughter will be turning 5 on our last full day there and she is over the moon excited! If anyone would mind sending for a 10-year-old boy and a 4(soon to be 5!!)year-old little girl I would be so grateful!
I haven't earned my messaging privileges yet so please email at lynzigir@gmail.com
Thank you so much in advance!
I will be happy to return the favor during our trip June 9th-15th if anyone wants to send me requests as well!

We will be going may 20-31 if someone could send my daughter a postcard? I'd like it to be how we tell her she's going If you could email me at disneymom2225@gmail.com I will pay it forward to 5 people

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter