****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I know this is an early request! We are going in January 2017, but the trip is a Christmas present... would anyone be willing to send out 3 cards to my boys during MVMCP? Characters aren't super important, but their favorites are the Pixar stuff - Toy Story, Incredibles, Inside Out, Cars, etc. They would be equally happy with the big cheese - would just love for them to get Christmas-themed cards - even better if it was a Disney Christmas card. Then we could return the favor in January?

Side note: What exactly do I do? Do I have the character sign a postcard and then mail it from Disney? Do I get a postcard at Disney, sign it myself and then send it? Just a little confused, sorry...

Last edited:
I know this is an early request! We are going in January 2017, but the trip is a Christmas present... would anyone be willing to send out 3 cards to my boys during MVMCP? Characters aren't super important, but their favorites are the Pixar stuff - Toy Story, Incredibles, Inside Out, Cars, etc. They would be equally happy with the big cheese - would just love for them to get Christmas-themed cards - even better if it was a Disney Christmas card. Then we could return the favor in January?

Side note: What exactly do I do? Do I have the character sign a postcard and then mail it from Disney? Do I get a postcard at Disney, sign it myself and then send it? Just a little confused, sorry...
I would be willing to send your boys cards (if you still need someone) I will be in wdw
Dec. 10-14. Im not sure how this exactly works either.

I know this is late but I'll be going to Disney world June 27th, if someone could send a card from any princess, I'm taking my little girl for the first time for her 4th birthday. I'd be happy to send cards as well. My email is bekkamain@gmail.com

We are going to Disney World September 16th through the 24th. It will be my son's first trip (2 years old), as well as my daughter (She will be celebrating her first birthday there on the 21st). I would love for them to receive postcards before we go. My son loves Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse, and my daughter princesses. Please let me know if someone would be willing. I will return the favor when we are there :)

WE ARE GOING BEGINNING OF NOV 2016!!! Daughter's first trip she'll turn 3 while we're there! Would you be our Fairy Godmother when you're there? imcraemond@hotmail.com

Mickey, Minnie and princesses are favorites but we'd love any postcard! :) Will pay it forward when we go! :)

This is last minute--but we will be in Disney soon. We'd love to be Fairy Godmailers for three families. Please email me to let me know if you are interested!

HI everybody we are heading to Disney World Today. I'd love to send out a few postcards this week. Just message me your address!

Hey all,
Just registered, but I have been reading the boards for a few months now.
We are headed for a trip in September and it would be great to get something like this for my daughter (4). If you could help let me know!
Thanks

Hey all,
Just registered, but I have been reading the boards for a few months now.
We are headed for a trip in September and it would be great to get something like this for my daughter (4). If you could help let me know!
Thanks
I would be happy to send your a card for your little one when we go in August.. Please email me: timmygrape@rochester.rr.com with your info and I will
keep it close to me when we go in 62 and a half dayspixiedust:pixiedust:

This is an awesome idea!!!! We'll be there Oct. 2-10 and could send a couple if anyone wants us to. Matter of fact, I'd LOVE to do that for someone!!!!!

If anyone will be there sometime before Oct. we'd love to have one sent to our DD!!!!!!
I am going before then and I would love to send one if you have not already found someone xx

I am going to WDW on the 28th June for two weeks with my son, so I would be more than happy to send out a few cards to people who are still looking. I would ideally like to send one to someone who has not been able to find someone to do this for them rather than send out another one to a child that has already received xx

I will be there in a little over a week if anyone needs a FGM. And it would be lovely if someone could send a card in July for my daughter's birthday, she is very observant or id try to get them to sign a birthday card :/

We are only doing one day unfortunately the 27th :( i was out voted and we are doing universal but will be in Florida a week. Very excited, first vacation.
Oh well if you are going to be in Orlando at the same time then it would be nice to have someone to say hello to. We will be doing universal too and I have been before so you will love it xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter