EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

Just checked in BWI deluxe CL and a bit bummed. Such a small selection available during breakfast n snacks.

Breakfast - eggs, yogurt, croissants, bagel, muffins, fruit and cereal. Single flavor options other than cereal.

Snacks - plain or sprinkle sugar cookies, apples, bananas, chips, goldfish, nuts, chocolate almonds.

Stayed at GF CL x2 (non rpc) and WL CL once. Alot more variety during each sitting. Crackers, pretzels, veggies n dip, pastries at breakfast.

So far pretty bummed.

I totally agree with what you are experiencing. We had the same thoughts last year when we stayed there. CM's are great though.

Enjoy your trip!:goodvibes

Does GF SL have typical apps that are offered each night? (I've seen a weekly menu for Poly CL, didn't know if there was something similar for GF).

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Does GF SL have typical apps that are offered each night? (I've seen a weekly menu for Poly CL, didn't know if there was something similar for GF).

Hmmm is a cha cha change in the works? I have stayed at gf CL a few times. Each night fruit and cheese and veggies. I have not seen a schedule for the hot/cold apps. By far though gf had more offerings than my CL visits at cr and poly.

Also on allears.net jack spence made videos of the CL at both SL and RPC. Check them out.

Hmmm is a cha cha change in the works? I have stayed at gf CL a few times. Each night fruit and cheese and veggies. I have not seen a schedule for the hot/cold apps. By far though gf had more offerings than my CL visits at cr and poly. Also on allears.net jack spence made videos of the CL at both SL and RPC. Check them out.

No change, just possible addition of a couple nights to be there for the 4th of July. :-)

Yes!!! ----would LOVE to see the daily "menu" for GF like the one that's posted for Poly! But, in the mean time, surprises are fun too. :)

I know...it's so tempting, isn't it? We're considering a summer trip and we would go before the pool closes....it's hard to break away from Poly CL, even with the bungalows in the way of the glorious view, we still love it.

I just looked up a bunch of different resorts -- we'd be staying CL over July 4, and I'd really like to try GF main building but it's NEVER available for any dates I check. Then I checked CR CL and I can get that. BC, yes. BWI, yes. But my heart keeps saying Poly for the juice, view, 4th of July Wishes, cabana at the pool, TTC.......:confused3

RPC at GF will be closed for the month of July for refurb, that is why there is no availability. We were booked from late June but our reservation crosses over the closure so they moved those days to SL CL. I have to decide if we will do a split and move or just stay in SL the whole time.

There are CL menus on the GF thread. I will say we have stayed at all the CL resorts except for AK and GF has the largest selection and variety of foods of any.

Question for everyone...we may add 2 extra nights to our May 16-22 vacation. Our adult DD's are leaving on the 22nd still, so its just 3 of us. I was thinking of trying out AKL or WL CL. We have stayed in a regular room at AKL but have never step foot in WL. Please give me your thoughts on leaving the Poly and switching.

TIA

We've never stayed CL at AKL, but we loved WL CL. The CL CMs were amazing and the food offerings were great and I loved the lounge and how the seating was arranged around the railing overlooking the lobby. From what I understand, the lounge at AKL is set up the same way. If WL appeals to you, I think trying CL is a great idea. With that said, I have read great things about AKL CL, so I don't think you can go wrong with either one if you decide on a split. Good luck.

We've never stayed CL at AKL, but we loved WL CL. The CL CMs were amazing and the food offerings were great and I loved the lounge and how the seating was arranged around the railing overlooking the lobby. From what I understand, the lounge at AKL is set up the same way. If WL appeals to you, I think trying CL is a great idea. With that said, I have read great things about AKL CL, so I don't think you can go wrong with either one if you decide on a split. Good luck.

We've done AKL CL a couple of times. It is nice, the lounge overlooks the lobby and you can see through the big windows out toward the savannah. As I was telling someone on here the other day we used the stairs to access the lounge from our room, and sometimes the elevator. It wasn't a big problem because they don't really have a ton of seating anyway. We would usually eat breakfast on our balcony while watching the animals. :)

Anyone have pics of poly CL food? All I saw on first page was the mid day typical snacks of cookies, etc.

We've done AKL CL a couple of times. It is nice, the lounge overlooks the lobby and you can see through the big windows out toward the savannah. As I was telling someone on here the other day we used the stairs to access the lounge from our room, and sometimes the elevator. It wasn't a big problem because they don't really have a ton of seating anyway. We would usually eat breakfast on our balcony while watching the animals. :)

Love AKL lounge!! Overlooking lobby, so pretty. I was hesitant about rooms on different floor but wasn't a problem. Afternoon tea with scones, jam & cream was nice too!

Anyone have pics of poly CL food? All I saw on first page was the mid day typical snacks of cookies, etc.

I can get some in May if needed. I have not seen current pics since my trips last year. Tikiman's has the menu on his site if needed. I printed it out so I know what to expect. :thumbsup2

Love AKL lounge!! Overlooking lobby, so pretty. I was hesitant about rooms on different floor but wasn't a problem. Afternoon tea with scones, jam & cream was nice too!

Mmmm...too bad WL doesn't have afternoon tea! :-/

It was me you were telling. That's good to hear. We liked taking our coffee and snacks back to the room to sit on our balcony at BC. I am pretty excited to see how AKL CL compares.

I can get some in May if needed. I have not seen current pics since my trips last year. Tikiman's has the menu on his site if needed. I printed it out so I know what to expect. :thumbsup2
That would be great :goodvibes

Mmmm...too bad WL doesn't have afternoon tea! :-/

I know!! The only CLs I know of that have afternoon tea are GF & AKL. Don't know why that is :confused3. It's not a big deal to put out some Scones & Jam
Those little pots of jam are so cute. A CM heard me saying to my daughter how cute I thought they were, and she came over to our table and gave me some to take home :goodvibes

The CL CMs are so nice. At BC as we were leaving to go home, one of the CMs gave my daughter a big bag of the salt water taffy they have in a bowl at the desk. She noticed how much my daughter liked them!

I tried several times to get some pictures of the evening appetizers last July but every time we would go down there the line would be wrapped around the counter and back to the stairs with people waiting. :worried: I never wanted to risk taking even a few seconds of time for fear of being attacked by an angry mob! :lmao:

Thank You.

Can I ask anyone with experience on moving with no car? Do we take a cab along with our luggage to new resort?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter