EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

Thank You.

Can I ask anyone with experience on moving with no car? Do we take a cab along with our luggage to new resort?

You're welcome :).

When changing resorts without a car, you can either take a cab with your luggage or have Disney transfer your luggage for you. If you choose to have Disney do it, all you need to do is take your luggage to bell services and tell them what resort you are going to and they will take it from there. You will get a claim check for your luggage, which you will need when you retrieve your luggage at the 2nd resort. You can then go about your day and check in at the next resort when you're ready. Disney makes it very easy :goodvibes.

You're welcome :). When changing resorts without a car, you can either take a cab with your luggage or have Disney transfer your luggage for you. If you choose to have Disney do it, all you need to do is take your luggage to bell services and tell them what resort you are going to and they will take it from there. You will get a claim check for your luggage, which you will need when you retrieve your luggage at the 2nd resort. You can then go about your day and check in at the next resort when you're ready. Disney makes it very easy :goodvibes.

We've done it this way and it is really easy. Just remember that you won't have access to your luggage until after around 3 pm. If you need anything before then you must keep it with you.

We've done it both ways and I prefer to just bring my luggage with me when I switch resorts. The cost of a cab is minimal and sometimes our room is ready early. :)

Hi everyone! On the way home from a fantastic stay at YC CL! I found all the CL CMs at the YC to be so nice and helpful. The food was plentiful and if you were there near a closing time they were begging you to take extras. Lol. It was not crowded this week at all so we were always able to find tables. I loved those Oreo Bonbons. Lol
Anyway, just wanted to share how much we loved YC CL this trip. I can't wait to head back in February for the princess half marathon. Yikes!

Hi! We just upgraded to BC CL for our trip in May, I was so excited but then I started looking at some of the reviews for BC CL...and they aren't very good. Has anyone stayed there recently?

Hi everyone! On the way home from a fantastic stay at YC CL! I found all the CL CMs at the YC to be so nice and helpful. The food was plentiful and if you were there near a closing time they were begging you to take extras. Lol. It was not crowded this week at all so we were always able to find tables. I loved those Oreo Bonbons. Lol
Anyway, just wanted to share how much we loved YC CL this trip. I can't wait to head back in February for the princess half marathon. Yikes!

YAY!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana: I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :goodvibes YC CL is one of my personal favorites, I love it when someone else has a great experience there. :thumbsup2

Hi! We just upgraded to BC CL for our trip in May, I was so excited but then I started looking at some of the reviews for BC CL...and they aren't very good. Has anyone stayed there recently?

I was just there last month. :) BC CL is great, they're just really ready for their refurb which is going to start soon. The lounge is getting a major overhaul, which is going to be awesome, and the entire floor is closing down for a complete rehab. :thumbsup2 I think you'll enjoy your stay there in May, but just be aware they are going through some changes in staff and I think everyone is just really anxious for the work to begin. The lounge is a bit small and cramped during busy times, if you're unable to find a table you might want to consider eating in your room. I found some of the castmembers were "earning their ears" and might not have been totally up to date on things, a little helter skelter at times, but it didn't disturb our stay. The main reason we checked out and left early was because they weren't able to move us to a room with a daybed (big convention took up all the rooms) and our room was just too cramped for 4 people. There's always a risk your room requests will not be met. I had requested a full balcony and a daybed.

I was just there last month. :) BC CL is great, they're just really ready for their refurb which is going to start soon. The lounge is getting a major overhaul, which is going to be awesome, and the entire floor is closing down for a complete rehab. :thumbsup2 I think you'll enjoy your stay there in May, but just be aware they are going through some changes in staff and I think everyone is just really anxious for the work to begin. The lounge is a bit small and cramped during busy times, if you're unable to find a table you might want to consider eating in your room. I found some of the castmembers were "earning their ears" and might not have been totally up to date on things, a little helter skelter at times, but it didn't disturb our stay. The main reason we checked out and left early was because they weren't able to move us to a room with a daybed (big convention took up all the rooms) and our room was just too cramped for 4 people. There's always a risk your room requests will not be met. I had requested a full balcony and a daybed.

Do you think the YC lounge is bigger than the BC lounge? We were used to lounges at GF, AKL and BWI being huge, and though we loved BC and the staff there, we thought the lounge was TINY! This summer, we're doing our first YC CL stay for a week and are hoping the lounge is a bit bigger. Also read on the BC/YC thread that someone confirmed that at least at YC, there is a staff member pouring wine by request. If this is true, I'm disappointed. We're not lushes or anything, but I'd hate to feel like I had to ask for the wine I'm paying for. :confused3

YAY!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana: I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :goodvibes YC CL is one of my personal favorites, I love it when someone else has a great experience there. :thumbsup2

You were right. The CMs are incredible!!!! Loved it. Can't wait to read your blog Erika. Can't open it from my phone. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter