• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Expansion of BOG breakfast coming?

Play around with party size if you don't get a time you want. We are a party of 6 but only the later morning times were showing up then I changed my party size to 8 and an 8am one showed up!! I'm so excited!!!! Good luck to everyone else!!

Booked an 8:00 for October 20th! CM also said that the pre-ordering will CONTINUE permanently..... we will see. Happy Planning!

Still nothing for my November dates.

I would keep trying...it seems like some glitches might be happening, I went in to see if times would come up for me to move mine to 8:15 and it's back to saying no times are available...I have a feeling they may be inputting them in batches or something like that (I'm not very IT savvy, but that's just a guess).

i just got the only adr available for 10/25-10/28 and it was for 9:10am

besides being a bit too early for us, the menu does not look good, i probably will cancel it

Last edited:
Wow they went so quickly.

When I had dinner at BOG last year, I couldn't get any ADRs at first. I tried almost every day, several times per day and then finally something opened up.

You can always sign up for one of those automated searches. It's only $6...small price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter