• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Expansion of BOG breakfast coming?

Tried today and Breakfast shows up, still no available times. When I tried to get Mama Melrosa for Dec I got the same thing for lunch times. It finally opened with available times weeks after checking. At least we have hope that it is coming soon.

I just tried to make breakfast reservations for Oct 4. It is showing breakfast as being available but, like the previous poster said, no times are showing up just yet. Here's hoping it shows soon!

I just tried to make breakfast reservations for Oct 4. It is showing breakfast as being available but, like the previous poster said, no times are showing up just yet. Here's hoping it shows soon!

I'm basically checking every hour so if it comes available, I will post on here and let everyone know. It looks like when they extended the test the dates showed up on June 16th and then people were actually able to make an ADR on June 18th...so I'm hoping it will be in the next few days!

I'm hoping it opens soon. I'm tired of checking! We're 58 days out and would really love to book breakfast at BOG.

I'm with you! Maybe it hasn't been made available yet cause it's been the weekend...I'm going to check at 6am tomorrow and am hopeful since it the next "business day" since they added breakfast past the 3rd on the website that ADRs will be open!

Checked at 6 this morning...still nothing! Honestly...it must be coming any day, it's been listed on the website since Friday :hourglass

I have a kinda dumb question related to BOG breakfast/early ADR. If we are lucky enough to get an early ADR for BOG at say, 8 am, and the park opens at 9 what do we do after we finish eating? It will NOT take my girls and I an hour to eat. Are we allowed to do ANYTHING before 9 am?

I have a kinda dumb question related to BOG breakfast/early ADR. If we are lucky enough to get an early ADR for BOG at say, 8 am, and the park opens at 9 what do we do after we finish eating? It will NOT take my girls and I an hour to eat. Are we allowed to do ANYTHING before 9 am?

It's not a guarantee, but others are reporting that they are able to get in line for 7DMT and Anna/Elsa meet and greet and are either in the front of the line (A&E) before the rope drop crown or are sent through the fastpass line in 7DMT and are able to ride that before the rope drop crowd gets to the back of the park (a few people have reported multiple rides on 7DMT). I don't know that other rides/experiences are operating early but given the demand at those it probably helps Disney out to send a few people through them a little early.

wdwmagic.com just reported: "The current test which expires in early October will now be moved to a permanent option, starting October 4 2015. Reservations for October 4 and beyond will begin on August 6."... So we can take a break from our breakfast stalking :)

So will reservations open at midnight on 8/6 or does the reservations start sometime that morning? We go in November and hope to book a pre-opening reservation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter