• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Excuse me, you'll need to see security. What has Mickeystoontown done? Update 3/25x2

Hey there - just wanted to say that I think I'm all caught up now that you're almost done. You went crazy while I was on vacation! But you got some really nice pictures!
:rotfl2:at the stealing the bread! Your mama was so happy, it was worth risking Disney Jail!

Lisa I am still catching up and just cant resist commenting. Your TR is so funny and I am such a big mouth I can't help myself:lmao:

so here are my seemingly random comments -- hint they are all from your AK day :)

oh boo on the safety netting. I'm with you -- I don't care if a tree limb falls on my head, I want to see the tree!

At least you got good shots on the way out.
We'll have to add this to our list of must do's again this spring, as I think Katie may have forgotten about the bugs leaving the room first. LOL

I love playing with the bells in the line for Expedition Everest. I think we got some little kid in trouble last time because Joe, Lesley & I were all ringing the bells and then kids copied (of course!) but their parents didn't appreciate it. Oops.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:Lisa - you didn't get the bats pooping but you sure go the Tiger doin' his business!!

and I LOVE that Hunter prays at the prayer flags. so awesome.

Your photos from the evening came out nice - love your pretty dress! Cirque sounds like fun, what a great surprise for everyone!

I am sitting here laughing at your bread story:lmao: I always carry zip lock bags at the parks too. The occasional brownie has been known to make their way into some of them:rolleyes1

While you were watching Wishes we were over at the Poly beach watching from there and I was thinking of you and your family over at the MK. I knew you'd be there from your PTR.

I cried on our first day there because I was so happy to be there and I cried on our last night cause I was so sad to leave:sad1: the last day is so depressing but I try to squeeze as much Disney out of it as I can!

You are doing a fine job milking those last few moment out of the MK! Can't say I blame you!!!

That photo op in the Great Goofini ride is awesome. We haven't been on that and I have never seen others with that picture. Cool.

Your castle reflection pictures are amazing! Love them.

Too, too funny about John taking pictures of the john! And now I actually have to go and google "Disney Bathrooms". We have someone over on the Beach Club thread who has asked about one of the bathrooms and wanted pictures. I was able to get some from one trip reporter here, and I think we have a couple of people who are on the mission this week, but I'll check to see if what she needs is there.

Glad you were able to get the hot dog for Hunter!

Hopefully, no one has to really really go....you know....#2 if there aren't many stalls. :rotfl2:

That's about all they get used for most of the time so not usually a wait. As all other business is done at the urinal. Some places with older washrooms like Wrigley field have a trough instead of individual urinals. Last year at one point it was published in the Toronto Star that someone had bought a trough from Maple Leaf gardens and planed to install it in his basement.

I was so behind that I read your last 3 updates quickly before going to work this morning and did not have time to reply. Now I forgot the comments I wanted to make. So basically this post is pointless. :upsidedow

I'll redeem myself with this cute little tidbit : Peanut is crawling now! :goodvibes

I've been so behind on all my favorite trip reports and spent this morning catching up on yours:yay: Had me laughing that's for sure!!!
I love that John is eager to take pics in the bathroom for your tr! Whatta guy you have:rotfl2:
And also I read your DD party report & recognized some of your guests-The Trislers-my hubby coached their son last year!
Can't wait to hear more and hope you have an awesome time on your upcoming trip back to the World

Oh sure....we'll warm up eventually. Our average high today is 48° so we're well below normal. Forecast for today's high is 32°. Last year the high was 85°. I try not to complain too much about the weather. I always say that no matter how bad we think it is here, someone else has it worse. I saw someone else say they had 14" of snow.

I'm not that far from you (East- Central IL here!) and I'm REALLY hoping that this "winter storm" just doesn't show up! I let my kids play outside for the first time in a LONG time today, and it was nice. I can't believe that's going to get so nasty in just a few hours!:sad1:

That's about all they get used for most of the time so not usually a wait. As all other business is done at the urinal. Some places with older washrooms like Wrigley field have a trough instead of individual urinals. Last year at one point it was published in the Toronto Star that someone had bought a trough from Maple Leaf gardens and planed to install it in his basement.

That's just plain old nasty!

I was so behind that I read your last 3 updates quickly before going to work this morning and did not have time to reply. Now I forgot the comments I wanted to make. So basically this post is pointless. :upsidedow

I'll redeem myself with this cute little tidbit : Peanut is crawling now! :goodvibes

Nope, not pointless! You told me that you were reading so that's a good point. :thumbsup2

Peanut is crawling already? Good gosh where has time gone?

I've been so behind on all my favorite trip reports and spent this morning catching up on yours:yay: Had me laughing that's for sure!!!
I love that John is eager to take pics in the bathroom for your tr! Whatta guy you have:rotfl2:
And also I read your DD party report & recognized some of your guests-The Trislers-my hubby coached their son last year!
Can't wait to hear more and hope you have an awesome time on your upcoming trip back to the World

Hey! The Trisler's are my cousins! They will be in Disney the same time as we are.

I'm not that far from you (East- Central IL here!) and I'm REALLY hoping that this "winter storm" just doesn't show up! I let my kids play outside for the first time in a LONG time today, and it was nice. I can't believe that's going to get so nasty in just a few hours!:sad1:

I bet the girls were glad to get out and play outside for a while. Hopefully, your weather doesn't get too bad.

The Ground Hog lied. :coffee:

I would say that you are CORRECT on that!

Oh sure....we'll warm up eventually. Our average high today is 48° so we're well below normal. Forecast for today's high is 32°. Last year the high was 85°. I try not to complain too much about the weather. I always say that no matter how bad we think it is here, someone else has it worse. I saw someone else say they had 14" of snow.

My daddy was one who watched the weather like a hawk. He grew up in Arkansas and they had a lot of tornados so he was afraid of bad weather. I try not to focus on the weather too much either because, like you said, it can always be worse.

We might get a few 100's in the summer but those are usually the exception. Our problem comes with the humidity but I doubt I have to tell you about humidity. Yours is probably worse than ours. If our summer nighttime lows are in the 80's we're not going to be happy. What did folks do without air conditioning??? I vaguely remember living without air back in the 50's but you just plugged in your fans and lived with. I'm not sure I could do that now.....too spoiled with the modern comforts!

Oh yeah, I know something about humidity!

God bless the ones who came before us and had no air conditioning! I just can't imagine. Mama said that they didn't have air when they were kids and she remembers it being hot but not as hot as it gets now. Of course, when your young, the weather isn't something that you focus on too much.

I bet the girls were glad to get out and play outside for a while. Hopefully, your weather doesn't get too bad.

They did!! It was SO nice to get them out of the house and get some fresh air in them!! But the closer it got to dinnertime, you could feel the cold in the air. It wasn't cold yet, but the air was changing… hmm… Maybe Mary Poppins is about to show up!??!?!:confused3

lol can't blame me for trying :donald:

Nah, I can't say that I blame you. :rotfl:

Hey there - just wanted to say that I think I'm all caught up now that you're almost done. You went crazy while I was on vacation! But you got some really nice pictures!
:rotfl2:at the stealing the bread! Your mama was so happy, it was worth risking Disney Jail!

I forgot to look at your signature....were you in Disney? Are you writing a trip report?

Mama was happy to get the bread so it was well worth our sneakiness. :p

Wishes: A bloody good show!

(sorry, I was wayyyyy behind)

Love Wishes!

Lisa I am still catching up and just cant resist commenting. Your TR is so funny and I am such a big mouth I can't help myself:lmao:

so here are my seemingly random comments -- hint they are all from your AK day :)

oh boo on the safety netting. I'm with you -- I don't care if a tree limb falls on my head, I want to see the tree!

Me either. Let a branch fall on me! I want to see all of the tree carvings people!

At least you got good shots on the way out.
We'll have to add this to our list of must do's again this spring, as I think Katie may have forgotten about the bugs leaving the room first. LOL

Don't remind Katie and watch her reaction! :lmao:

I love playing with the bells in the line for Expedition Everest. I think we got some little kid in trouble last time because Joe, Lesley & I were all ringing the bells and then kids copied (of course!) but their parents didn't appreciate it. Oops.

You bad influence you!

:rotfl2::rotfl2:Lisa - you didn't get the bats pooping but you sure go the Tiger doin' his business!!

and I LOVE that Hunter prays at the prayer flags. so awesome.

I have pictures of him praying from every single trip to the Animal Kingdom.

Your photos from the evening came out nice - love your pretty dress! Cirque sounds like fun, what a great surprise for everyone!

I hate wearing dresses...I'm talking HATE them but that one is so comfortable. I didn't even mind wearing it.

I am sitting here laughing at your bread story:lmao: I always carry zip lock bags at the parks too. The occasional brownie has been known to make their way into some of them:rolleyes1

The way I look at it is: You paid good money to go to Disney and for all that food. If a brownie makes it's way into your bag, then :rolleyes1

While you were watching Wishes we were over at the Poly beach watching from there and I was thinking of you and your family over at the MK. I knew you'd be there from your PTR.

Aww, that was sweet of you to think of us. I think that we may be watching the fireworks from Poly this next trip if we get out of the luau in time.

I cried on our first day there because I was so happy to be there and I cried on our last night cause I was so sad to leave:sad1: the last day is so depressing but I try to squeeze as much Disney out of it as I can!

I just can't help myself!

You are doing a fine job milking those last few moment out of the MK! Can't say I blame you!!!

I just have to get every single second that I have out of the park when I know that we won't be back for another year.

That photo op in the Great Goofini ride is awesome. We haven't been on that and I have never seen others with that picture. Cool.

It would be easy to pass up that spinning wheel of death if the line was busy and lots of people standing around.

Your castle reflection pictures are amazing! Love them.

I was proud of those two pictures and couldn't believe that they turned out so well.

Too, too funny about John taking pictures of the john! And now I actually have to go and google "Disney Bathrooms". We have someone over on the Beach Club thread who has asked about one of the bathrooms and wanted pictures. I was able to get some from one trip reporter here, and I think we have a couple of people who are on the mission this week, but I'll check to see if what she needs is there.

I haven't had a chance to google Disney Bathrooms yet but I certainly intend to.

Glad you were able to get the hot dog for Hunter!

Hunter was happy too!

They did!! It was SO nice to get them out of the house and get some fresh air in them!! But the closer it got to dinnertime, you could feel the cold in the air. It wasn't cold yet, but the air was changing… hmm… Maybe Mary Poppins is about to show up!??!?!:confused3

If she does show up, be sure and get pictures with her! :rotfl:

She's 9 months already, can you believe it? I love it though, it's the most fun stage so far!

Time flies doesn't it!?!

I know this TR is soon coming to a conclusion so when does the pre-trip start for your May trip? I just really like the way you keep us involved in WDW year around.

Will we see irons, will we get sea sick, will Lisa show a picture of her in a bathing suit or will Hunter eat only Pizza? You will have to stay tuned!

I forgot to look at your signature....were you in Disney? Are you writing a trip report?

We went to Disney's Hilton Head Island resort for our spring break trip this year. I think I will do a TR, and combine it with our October 2012 WDW trip (better late than never, right?). Hopefully I can start soon!
Just a sneak preview - it was WONDERFUL! I definitely will be going back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter