Everything You Need To Know About Discount Codes

This is kind of a random PIN question.....

My mom just got a PIN for dining this fall, and the general public dining plan does not cover when I'd be traveling (October 13-21) but this PIN DOES. I know that sharing PIN numbers with random people is not acceptable, but has anyone had a problem using parents'/or family members' PINs? I suppose I could always have her book the trip for me on our Disney Card (which we share.) Any thoughts?

victory - nice job on the booking! $3200!! good for you! :thumbsup2 All of my "booking trial runs" seem to be right around $3000 and that's only for 2 of us!

If I book with free dining offer and later receive a PIN code, can that be applied to my reservation? Sorry if this has been answered. I searched and cannot find it. Thanks!

If I book with free dining offer and later receive a PIN code, can that be applied to my reservation? Sorry if this has been answered. I searched and cannot find it. Thanks!

Unfortunately, you can't take advantage of two offers at once. It must be one or the other.

Thank you! I'm new to this. I saw so many posts about booking to take advantage of certain offers, and adding codes to existing reservations. Thanks for quick reply.

Thank you! I'm new to this. I saw so many posts about booking to take advantage of certain offers, and adding codes to existing reservations. Thanks for quick reply.

You're quite welcome! I've booked reservations before with no special offer or pin and then one came along. I was able to call Disney Travel and have them apply the offer to my earlier reservation with no problem at all.

I didn't read through all the pages here but my question is, I remember a website you could go to and you could type in your name at the end of the address and it would let you know if you have a pin code or not and I can't find it anywhere, does anyone know if that is still around or not :confused3

I JUST discovered that the Weekday Select Pass I'm going to purchase gets the same discounts as the Regular Pass Holders' do. :woohoo: All Star Movies for $88 a night....WHOOP!! :cheer2: Gonna book next month!

sorry if this has already been posted and im sure I already know the answer but just want to confirm...if I have a % off pin code can I apply that to two seperate room only reservations (ie. split stay) with myself on the reservation? I feel like the answer is no and that you can only use a pin code once rather than apply to numerous reservations...just confirming...thanks!!

Which is better to have a Pin or a Code? How much are the discounts for Pins? And how come I get junk mail for everything else, but not this!!

Hi first time poster, long time lurker! :)

We have been going to Disney for over 10 years now, my wife and I. We have been doing multiple trips a year now and got an annual pass for this year.

I am some questions re: discounts for the annual pass holders. . .

are there any other codes or pins that pass holders might get besides what is advertised on the disney webpage such as the rates are available out to 4/16 right now?

Also when I called to book a trip yesterday the cast member said there was nothing out past 4/16 yet but there was a code he gave me from the newsletter. he said it could only be used online? i thought u can't put coeds in online? sooooo I called back today and the cast member said u can't put them in online and it was for use calling in even though the last cast member said it was for online use only.

I'm getting kinda confused at this point. any tips for annual pass holders for discounts. is there a place i can get a full list of what's out there and i thought by being an annual holder now i didn't have to bother wit the whole wait for a message on my email anymore, but it seems like I might still have to?

Thanks! Sorry if this is confusing but I can't get one story to line up with 2 cast members. Everyone tells a diff story!

It's frustrating. I remember years ago U just booked and went. U called a few months early for dinner reservations and U got anything U wanted. Now I got my cellphone beeping me with a reminder to get out there and make dinner res 180 days out,not cause i want ot but cause I HAVE to now or I won't get in any of the places we want.

So different than years ago. . . not all bad just different!

Thanks for listening and hope to hear from some people soon with advice!

All the best,
jimi

AP holders do get PINS sometimes too, Jimi. There is one out right now. Check your spam folder, and don't delete anything from Disney Destinations without reading first.

AP holders do get PINS sometimes too, Jimi. There is one out right now. Check your spam folder, and don't delete anything from Disney Destinations without reading first.

Hey thanks for that. Is it the ones for the two chunks of time that don't cover July but up to oct?

Oh I always check it. I make sure of that?

If this isn't the one can u maybe get back to me?

Thanks,
Jimi

Hey thanks for that. Is it the ones for the two chunks of time that don't cover July but up to oct?

Oh I always check it. I make sure of that?

If this isn't the one can u maybe get back to me?

Thanks,
Jimi

Oh no! I just deleted an email from Disney Destinations and then emptied my deleted folder. Is there any way to still find a pin? I had never heard about pins / codes, etc... this is all new to me.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter