Everything You Need To Know About Discount Codes

Thanks for the info. Now I have a pin and another question :cool1: Hopefully I can use the pin and hopefully my mom can call so I don't have to call Disney from Africa.

What about a split stay? Even with the pin, we probably don't want to pay to stay ten nights in the Contemporary but we've never done deluxe. Can we make two reservations, as it were, and apply the 40% to the first room at the Contemporary and then apply the 30% at the POFQ where we had intended to stay? It's like booking two rooms, right? And I can book up to three on the pin?? Thanks again (I'm still so excited about the pin :yay:).

Thanks for the info. Now I have a pin and another question :cool1: Hopefully I can use the pin and hopefully my mom can call so I don't have to call Disney from Africa.

What about a split stay? Even with the pin, we probably don't want to pay to stay ten nights in the Contemporary but we've never done deluxe. Can we make two reservations, as it were, and apply the 40% to the first room at the Contemporary and then apply the 30% at the POFQ where we had intended to stay? It's like booking two rooms, right? And I can book up to three on the pin?? Thanks again (I'm still so excited about the pin :yay:).

That i am not so sure about, but if someone doesn't step in over the weekend to answer ya and you are still wondering I can give them a quick call for you!:hug:

That i am not so sure about, but if someone doesn't step in over the weekend to answer ya and you are still wondering I can give them a quick call for you!:hug:

Awww thanks so much, that's so sweet of you :flower3:. Yeah, no one ever answered, but then suddenly my mom changed her mind about the GF and totally forgot the Contemporary. And then she HAD to have the GF since this may be our only opportunity for a discount like this and who knows when we'll go back to Disney and yada yada, so she booked the whole trip at the GF. It's still a good question for others if anyone does eventually post the answer.

And I'm super excited because I wanted the GF :woohoo: but I'm not paying the bill since I currently make no money :laughing:

Oh and when my mom called Disney they already had my pin attached to the reservation she had already made for POFQ, so it was no problem for her to use the pin to book the GF. I don't think they even asked her to verify anything or asked anything about me!

This Board is the greatest...I read about the Pin code, did exactly as told (different e-mail, did two bookings without Disney hotels) and got the code today. Called and applied the PIN code to all three of our reservations (we are a party of 9-three rooms). Needless to say we are thrilled and so thankful for the wonderful help from this board! Thank you all so much!!

Forgive me if that has been stated elsewhere. I couldn't find and have to rush off to work. I booked Free Dining last week but now see that hotel discounts have been released. 40% off of a Deluxe stay for 7 days would be worth more off to me than free dining. But my stay is Oct 2-9. Free dining extended the whole stay. I'm not sure if discounts (which end Oct 2) work the same way.

Not sure if i should call and redo my reservation or if it's even worth the hassle.

Forgive me if that has been stated elsewhere. I couldn't find and have to rush off to work. I booked Free Dining last week but now see that hotel discounts have been released. 40% off of a Deluxe stay for 7 days would be worth more off to me than free dining. But my stay is Oct 2-9. Free dining extended the whole stay. I'm not sure if discounts (which end Oct 2) work the same way.

Not sure if i should call and redo my reservation or if it's even worth the hassle.

Yes it probably would work out cheaper.

Yes you can easily switch discounts without rebooking the whole trip provided there is discounted room inventory at the resort you've chosen.

Call to confirm.

I know this sounds stupid, but I think Disney sent me a PIN a month or so ago and I didn't pay much attention to it because we hadn't planned on going to WDW this year. I deleted the email. Would Disney keep any kind of record? I didn't know if I could call and check. I registered last night with my husband's email address, so now I'm just waiting. Hoping for another PIN!
I promise I won't delete the next one!!!!!!

I know this sounds stupid, but I think Disney sent me a PIN a month or so ago and I didn't pay much attention to it because we hadn't planned on going to WDW this year. I deleted the email. Would Disney keep any kind of record? I didn't know if I could call and check. I registered last night with my husband's email address, so now I'm just waiting. Hoping for another PIN!
I promise I won't delete the next one!!!!!!

Call them. They should see the PIN code when they look up your account.

Or check the trash bin in your email. It might still be there!

Thanks! I thought about that as soon as I posted! Good news-I found 2 pins! Bad news-it was for FD through October! We're going in December so neither will help us!!!!!! :mad:

Just got a PIN today! This time it's for 30% value or mod. and 40% off deluxe! Good through December 24!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

thanks so far... check out mousesavers as well and look into the starwood program and the starwood credit card. i am staying for free for 8 nights at the sheraton in lake buena vista for only 29000 points in the starwood program.

Wow thanks so much. I am new to all of this and this really helps me out. We're hoping to get some sort of pin for our visit in October for my daughters birthday. It's her first visit and as a disney veteran I want it to be as special as possible. :D

Thanks again

Hi everyone. I've been sent over to you by the 2010 YC/BC thread. We will be staying at the BC (2nd year in a row.....woo hoo!) 8/3 - 8/12. Have DDP. Park Hoppers plus water park. We are getting VERY excited!

What is the deal with these pin codes? I've been told that the information about how to obtain them changes so I figured reading through all the discount threads might be futile? Or I'm just lazy :scratchin

Any current information would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

My husband got an email yesterday with a 40% pin code. The email header is "Monster Savings...."

The it says HELLO xxxxx FAMILY.

The xxxx name is MY madien name. I call to apply it to our ressies and the guy says we can't as none of the info matches up.

Was this a mistake email. I just don't understand.

Hi !
Sorry , but I'm new at all the PIN things , too. Can someone answer this ?
I got a code a few weeks ago 20% off Deluxe. We're booked for BC in Nov.
Does this mean I won't recieve the 40% off PIN ? My PIN came from Disney Destinations , not sure why I got one. Do all PINS come from that site ?

Any inside info about a possible FD plan ?

Thanks so much !

Hi everyone. I've been sent over to you by the 2010 YC/BC thread. We will be staying at the BC (2nd year in a row.....woo hoo!) 8/3 - 8/12. Have DDP. Park Hoppers plus water park. We are getting VERY excited!

What is the deal with these pin codes? I've been told that the information about how to obtain them changes so I figured reading through all the discount threads might be futile? Or I'm just lazy :scratchin

Any current information would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

The problem is that no one knows the exact formula to receive a pin code. Many different things have worked for many different people. The only things that everyone has in common is that on a Disney account, they created at least one itinerary (not price out vacation but create itinerary under My Vacation tab). After that, everything's speculation, but something worked for me so it might be worth it to read th beginning pages of the "Support group for us no pin people" to see what has worked for others. GOOD LUCK :hug:

Hi !
Sorry , but I'm new at all the PIN things , too. Can someone answer this ?
I got a code a few weeks ago 20% off Deluxe. We're booked for BC in Nov.
Does this mean I won't recieve the 40% off PIN ? My PIN came from Disney Destinations , not sure why I got one. Do all PINS come from that site ?

Any inside info about a possible FD plan ?

Thanks so much !

All pins come from Disney Destinations, yes. No one knows if getting one makes you less likely to get a second one, BUT others have received more than one pin code so it doesn't automatically disqualify you or anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter