• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everything You Need To Know About Discount Codes

I got a postcard today from Disney Destinations with a special link (which included my name and several numbers). When I type that in it says "click her for your special rateor special offer, but when I click it it just brings me to the regular booking page.

DID I GET A CODE>?? aND IF SO, HOW DO I USE IT? My postcard does say my personalized URL will be available until 5/31/08.

Thanks!

Call Central Reservations and read them your PIN code!!!!

Come on, Come on...I'm on hold.. I'm sooo excited, I've never gotten a code before. I have to post here, no one in my family or friends would understand!

Welll, after holding for a very long time (I forgot about free dining) I spoke with VINCENT who was very nice, but he couldn't pull any codes up for me. He put me on hold for at least 10 minutes to check with someone else, then again tried to help me. WITH NO LUCK! He asked me to hold again because he said I was the second call today he had received with someone who had postcard and couldn't find a discount anywhere...Well, he put me on hold and ta dah, "Please hold to take our survery". then they hung up on me!!!

I don't know what else to do. He said the only code he saw for me was waaaay back in 2002 and that normally with a postcard you need to access it ONLY via the computer. He even went online and tried to find something I was missing with no luck

Soo, now what do I do? Try tomorrow for a different CM? I really liked him, he seemed to know what he was doing, but who knows?

I got a postcard today from Disney Destinations with a special link (which included my name and several numbers). When I type that in it says "click her for your special rateor special offer, but when I click it it just brings me to the regular booking page.
DID I GET A CODE>?? aND IF SO, HOW DO I USE IT? My postcard does say my personalized URL will be available until 5/31/08.
Thanks!
Go to the URL that is on the postcard. If it works, byou have a code.

Welll, after holding for a very long time (I forgot about free dining) I spoke with VINCENT who was very nice, but he couldn't pull any codes up for me....
I don't know what else to do. He said the only code he saw for me was waaaay back in 2002 and that normally with a postcard you need to access it ONLY via the computer. He even went online and tried to find something I was missing with no luck
Soo, now what do I do? Try tomorrow for a different CM? I really liked him, he seemed to know what he was doing, but who knows?

Go to the URL specified on the postcard. The cms probably don't have access to your info that wsa sent via postcard, especially since it said to go to the URL.

All right, maybe a stupid question, how do I go to the URL? I am typing in the entire complete link (ie: visit.disneyparks.(my name and the code) but only the normal disney website comes up

All right, maybe a stupid question, how do I go to the URL? I am typing in the entire complete link (ie: visit.disneyparks.(my name and the code) but only the normal disney website comes up

Hmmm....earlier in this thread someone else posted the same thing. Did you attempt to price it out anyway and see if they offer an additional discount? Try to price it out the regular way, nd then try it by typing in the URL (that's the link they sent you) and see if they offer a discount. If not, then it's probably bogus. I believe that the other person who posted about this said that they weren't able to get the discount and the link was bogus. Good luck!

I do not know if this will work but it is definitely worth a try...

this is what I posted on another thread, you never know if this is what triggered my code but I can tell you in 7 years I never even gotten so much as any kind of contact from Disney, now I went & did this trick & I have gotten 2 emails & a postcard in a matter of 3 weeks of trying this method...

Still wondering how this happened????????? We have a vacation planned in Sept./Free Dining, but..... We just got a mailer and for my niece (10 yrs. old) with a discount pin code for rooms at Value Resorts for $59 (8-4-08 t0 9-27-08) It came to MY house!

Things I DO KNOW

1) I had set-up a vacation with Disney for a Christmas 2007 trip with this niece going with us.
2) I did have to change her ticket/DDP to ADULT pricing AFTER the first booking because when I was booking she was 9 then I called back when I realized her B-Day would come just before the trip. So she was changed to Adult pricing on DDP.

3) These are the only things that I could have done to get something with her name mailed to me.
4) We did have to cancel that trip due to job issues on my husband's part.

5) Maybe the trip booking got her name into the system.

I am excited about FINALLY getting a pin code, however, I will not get to use it, her parents are considering going now, as it seems like a "sign" that they are supposed to go!:goodvibes

Does anyone know if there are any special codes (discounts) for October. We were there last October and being a Disney Visa cardholder, we were given a discount rate on our trip, which helped pay for the Dining Plan. Thanks for your help. :thumbsup2

Hi I just joined and would like to know the prices of renting an electric scooter and what seniors pay for tickets into the park,

Thank you, diane donovan

My ex boyfriend and I went to disney two years ago....today, I recieved a postcard wtih a pin in his name. Our names should be together in the disney system as we went on the trip together....however, the postcard is just in his name.....do you think I will be able to use the discount?

My ex boyfriend and I went to disney two years ago....today, I recieved a postcard wtih a pin in his name. Our names should be together in the disney system as we went on the trip together....however, the postcard is just in his name.....do you think I will be able to use the discount?

Call and ask. A Disney Reservations Center agent can answer that more authoritatively than anybody here.

In the past the answer was "Are the current resident at the address on the item mailed..?" if the answer was yes, you were allowed to use it.

I am confused and hope this doesn't sound too stupid...

But how do you get these codes? I have been to WDW twice and have a Disney Visa and have never received anything.

Is there something I can do to get these deals?

Hi Last year when i went to the Disney site to arrange for my vacation package, i saved it and then called disney and had a pin or code attached to my name and it came up to the same price i had on the website , i don't understand can someone tell me what I did wrong , the cast member kept telling me how much i had saved and I kept telling her I couldn't see where i was saving when i had come up with the same price on my own with no code ...Help!!!

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter