Everything You Need To Know About Discount Codes

I have a question about a CODE (3-letter) that I used back in November, which was good for my upcoming trip in late March. I was given the code by another person, and was given the discount. The discount code correlates with the new 40% PIN that's out there now. Later I read that others that had used the code had been told to pay rack rate upon check in or some such thing. Has there been any issues since then? Can they revoke my code upon check-in?

I have been paid in full since November and have a copy of my invoice from Disney showing a zero balance.

Thanks (worried)

Thanks Knox for the valuable code info!
I just registered for the planning DVD and am going to keep my fingers crossed!
Does anyone know of any codes for June?:confused3
I know it's a long shot with it being sooo busy during the summer but I am hoping for something!!!!:wizard:

Seems to me that several posters have replied that yes in fact, they could.

Call Disney reservations and ask to be 100% sure.

Thanks Knox for the valuable code info!
I just registered for the planning DVD and am going to keep my fingers crossed!
Does anyone know of any codes for June?:confused3
I know it's a long shot with it being sooo busy during the summer but I am hoping for something!!!!:wizard:

The past two years... the only week with a code was May 25 to June 3rd or so.. That time period had codes last year and the year before.. But nothing else in June.. (maybe an AP code.. but no general public or PIN codes)

This year .. nothing so far for any dates in June.

There are a lot of people who are still asking questions about this, so I though I would give this a bump for them. This has a lot of GREAT answers.

i posted this question yesterday, but didnt really get a response and i havent been able to find the answer in any other posts. if you are using a code, does your entire vacation need to fall within the dates? our arrival day is the last day the free hoppers etc is offered. do we really qualify for it?

sorry for the repeat, but i'm still waiting to hear from my travel agent and i'm getting a little antsy. thanks!

i posted this question yesterday, but didnt really get a response and i havent been able to find the answer in any other posts. if you are using a code, does your entire vacation need to fall within the dates? our arrival day is the last day the free hoppers etc is offered. do we really qualify for it?

sorry for the repeat, but i'm still waiting to hear from my travel agent and i'm getting a little antsy. thanks!

Last year, it would have been an easy yes. This year :confused3 the whole booking thing is different with each night having their own price. Please let us know what your agent says.

thanks.

she just called me back. she said that as long as your check-in is during the dates listed that you qualify. she's making the changes and sending me the new info. hopefully it works out. we decided we really should have the park hoppers so we were going to add them on when we got there anyway, so any little savings helps.

Hi!

Does anyone know if the 15 digit 40% postcard code can be applied toward the room portion of a package? Also, do they still allow you 2 weeks to send your deposit? I haven't been to the World in 2 years, so I'm not sure what may have changed. I've never received any kind of postcard before & don't want to miss out. When it arrived I felt like I won the lottery! Thanks!!!

i just got a post card with a web address that = a pin code the web site offered a 82 a nite value or 20% off other times

it said i had ordered a planned dvd wich i did online and had the 82 a nite for december wich i had said i was planing

so they do sometimes go off what you put in the web site
scott

Hi!

Does anyone know if the 15 digit 40% postcard code can be applied toward the room portion of a package? Also, do they still allow you 2 weeks to send your deposit? I haven't been to the World in 2 years, so I'm not sure what may have changed. I've never received any kind of postcard before & don't want to miss out. When it arrived I felt like I won the lottery! Thanks!!!
My 40% off code was applied to the room rate of my package. For 9 nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge I saved just under $1000.00.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter