Epcot question

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
Is there going to be a path thru the middle of Epcot by Spaceship Earth, or will we always have to go way left or right?
I'm hoping there will be a path because I can't tell you how much I hate having to go way to either side.

I believe the plan re-establishes the same traffic pattern as in the old days. Unless you’re asking if you’ll be able to walk underneath SE which is no. 😂

What I'm hoping is that you will be able to go to the right just past Spaceship Earth, instead of swinging way around to by the Seas with Nemo.
So we ran into your concern 2 weeks ago, where we followed other rope droppers to the right of where most people were headed for TT and FEA to the far left. We ran into the construction wall and ended up backtracking and going to the right with the Rat rope droppers (we already had a G+ for Rat). I recall thinking that a sign that stated dead end or to that effect would have been helpful:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter