Epcot on Wed night - what happened

jkthorstad

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what happened at Epcot around 7 pm tonight? Lots of sirens. Then test track is closed. Thought maybe they had an issue

That's really strange because I read on Facebook that ToT had been emptied and an ambulance was there.

I was at hs tonight and heard someone say that tot was down because someone three up on it. Not sure if that's true or not.

Hmmm...

That's strange. I was at Epcot today as well and noticed nothing. Then again, I was eating dinner inside around 7pm, so maybe something happened while I was inside. That said, I walked straight past TT at about 6:30pm and everything was normal, so if something happened, it must have happened after that.

The Christmas tree in showcase plaza was down today. Someone mentioned in another thread that they heard it had been vandalized so they just removed it. Maybe that is what the title of this thread is about. I never could find any details on it though, except that when we went to Epcot today the tree was gone.

The Christmas tree in showcase plaza was down today. Someone mentioned in another thread that they heard it had been vandalized so they just removed it. Maybe that is what the title of this thread is about. I never could find any details on it though, except that when we went to Epcot today the tree was gone.

The tree is always taken down before NYE because of the fireworks at Epcot - they open up all the grass berm areas for people to sit on during NYE festivities and fireworks.

Lake buena vista drive is pretty much directly on top of epcot and there is the firehouse there. the sirens and test track temporarily down might have been a coincidence and you heard emergency services racing elsewhere. Lots of car accidents lately around property.

Because this thread may or may not have anything to do with a theme park, moving to TP Community.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter